shire v edin city

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote myself last week:

Last season their average was 197 in all competitions and 108 in league... This season their average is 217 in all competitions (or 225 if you exclude a SCC tie reversed at hours notice) and 128 in league.

You get LC + CC next season, too, of course.

That'll feel sparse in Meadowbank.

Hilarious scenes at the Shire today.

Stirling chairman Stuart Brown - wearing an Albion t shirt - pushing his way through an unused turnstile while the people he was with laughed that he'd "nipped the gate"!!

Couple of other folk got through before a steward closed the door.

But I'm sure Stuart later made sure the club received full payment - he's definitely not the kind of guy to rip off a club on its uppers.

Hilarious scenes at the Shire today.

Stirling chairman Stuart Brown - wearing an Albion t shirt - pushing his way through an unused turnstile while the people he was with laughed that he'd "nipped the gate"!!

Couple of other folk got through before a steward closed the door.

But I'm sure Stuart later made sure the club received full payment - he's definitely not the kind of guy to rip off a club on its uppers.

There was a pair of dudes in EK tracksuits that buddied themselves in the 'padded seats'. Surely if you blag a seat at an SPFL game you don't dress like a poor chav version of the Kray's.

Correct,with Spartans and East Kilbride waiting on them,it ain't gonna be easy!!

That league season be over quickly how many times will they play each other ?

I always thought it was a 15 team LL with potential for 16 ? :D

that was nothing short of embarrassing, apart from 1 or 2, we didn't even looked that arsed about it. biggest game in the clubs history and most likely each players career, and they couldn't give less of a shite. Connor Greene, Darren Dolan and Chris Townsley aside, can't see any of them playing in league 2 next season, just hope to f**k the rest of them aren't with us.

very long way back. unless our financial situation changes, I can't see us having many more seasons left.

that was nothing short of embarrassing, apart from 1 or 2, we didn't even looked that arsed about it. biggest game in the clubs history and most likely each players career, and they couldn't give less of a shite. Connor Greene, Darren Dolan and Chris Townsley aside, can't see any of them playing in league 2 next season, just hope to f**k the rest of them aren't with us.

very long way back. unless our financial situation changes, I can't see us having many more seasons left.

Are you serious what about the lad fisher he's been with us for 3 months was tied for player of the year and to be fair he wasn't great today but that's what happens when u play a centre back in a midfield 3 poor decision from Tully in my opinion

An absolutely dire and abject performance from the team I first watched in 1963 and have supported ever since. Tactics were awful with no effort or ability to play the ball on the ground and trouble the City defence. Why should have I expected anything else when it was the same in the first game?

No complaints about the result, the better team won.

Don't go near a radio or paper in the next 24hrs Jacksgranda, it'll be too much for you... Even the City manager lapsed into it during his radio interview :lol:!!

BBC match report talks about "ending East Stirlingshire's 61 year tenure in senior football." Honestly!

Archived