The Conservative and Unionist Party.

Im_Rodger

There was a guy in Glasgow who got his throat slit because of the football team he supported. That is at least as bad.

. That's a terrible example to use, I was talking about YES/NO voters. Why on earth would you use such an horrific act of completely unrelated violence as a comparison? Shudder to think how your mind works pal. Jeez

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On your first point, you seem upset.

On your second point, good. What a complete and utter riddy for voting No.

Your contributions are becoming increasingly complex Fide, I'm genuinely struggling sometimes to grasp exactly what you're saying with such detailed intelligent insight.

. That's a terrible example to use, I was talking about YES/NO voters. Why on earth would you use such an horrific act of completely unrelated violence as a comparison? Shudder to think how your mind works pal. Jeez

The guy who did it would describe himself as a PUL. (probably emphasising the L part)

You can't paint everybody because of some idiots behaviour.

The guy who did it would describe himself as a PUL. (probably emphasising the L part)

You can't paint everybody because of some idiots behaviour.

I still don't see how that relates to YES/NO Canvassing.

Using a mindless, appalling act of sectarian murder isn't remotely comparable.

This, I think it's the sheer arrogance that puts people off, I'd much rather listen to the arguments of someone like Wee Willie who has supported his party for years than someone who has jumped on the bandwagon over the last few years and points and shouts how anti-Scottish we are for not falling in line. It's where the real division has emanated from, most people I know hate it.

A pal's Mum got dogs abuse from canvassers at Clarkston Toll, for having the temerity to inform them that she and her Husband had already used their postal votes to register a No vote.

I still don't see how that relates to YES/NO Canvassing.

Using a mindless, appalling act of sectarian murder isn't remotely comparable.

A pal's Mum getting stick for how she may or may not have voted isn't where the 'real division ' lies in this country.

A pal's Mum getting stick for how she may or may not have voted isn't where the 'real division ' lies in this country.

The division on independence isn't comparable to a sickening but thankfully a rare, random act of extreme violence. Sorry it just isn't.

The division on independence isn't comparable to a sickening but thankfully a rare, random act of extreme violence. Sorry it just isn't.

The division on independence is perpetuated, in the main by the No camp who constantly say "Why won't you stop talking about a referendum, all we ever hear is referendum, why do you always bring up the referendum"

The SNP rarely discuss a second referendum unless asked as a result of Unionist seethe.

It is the absolute inability of Better Together/ No Thanks./ UKOK to move past their win that sees the division remain.  Your mob are the worst winners in history and remain absolutely seething almost 2 years later.

The division on independence is perpetuated, in the main by the No camp who constantly say "Why won't you stop talking about a referendum, all we ever hear is referendum, why do you always bring up the referendum"

The SNP rarely discuss a second referendum unless asked as a result of Unionist seethe.

It is the absolute inability of Better Together/ No Thanks./ UKOK to move past their win that sees the division remain. Your mob are the worst winners in history and remain absolutely seething almost 2 years later.

Will the regionalists never understand that this "division" between those who support Scotland being a nation state and those who oppose it is a product of their beloved, but hopelessly archaic "union"? They lament "division" as though everyone should uncritically accept Scotland's anomalous position amongst the world's nations, whilst harping on constantly about the constitution.

It is the absolute inability of Better Together/ No Thanks./ UKOK to move past their win that sees the division remain. Your mob are the worst winners in history and remain absolutely seething almost 2 years later.

Where did I mention a 2nd Ref? I didn't!! It's you that continually brings up this point irrespective of whether it's relevant to the conversation. Have a swatch at the reams of posts on here predicting when independence will come, and then tell me who's trying to keep the momentum going and at the forefront of the political landscape in Scotland.

I don't have a problem with that btw, just stop pretending that's not the case.

Ok then pal. Point out the particular idiotic statements I made and tell me what i should be thinking instead.

1. Higher taxes on individuals leads to unemployment.

2. Your interpretation of the Named Persons Act.

3. That everyone should hold the same beliefs as Adam Smith or they are not patriotic.

4. That a football club can live outside of a legal persona.

5. That Airdrie is still the same club.

There is even more that I could extract from that one post, but I am sure you get the point.  As for what you should be thinking, that isn't for me to say.

See instead of being a p***k, why don't you simply ask him to clarify those points and leave the rest of us to decide on his level of intellect.

Why do guys like you and a host of others feel the need to dictate to other forum users what they should think of another poster?

Your last sentence inb bold shows you at least understand the concept.

More SNP-style arrogance.

The points don't need clarified.  As for you and intellect...best we don't go there.

What comes first, support for the Conservative & Yoon party or a support for The Rangers Football Club?

Never has such a direct correlation between football team & politics been so apparent.

I'm guessing that most of the Tory fan boys on here have a deep rooted affection to the party because their dad/ uncle/ grandfather took them to the annual conference at the age of 6 and they got caught up in all the passion, glamour & adoration that the team, sorry cabinet received and wanted to be part of that!

Either that, or the glorification of the butchers apron, the royal family, Our brave boys, hatred of Republicanism seen displayed at Ibrox every week has tainted their political leanings.

I'm not sure which is most likely.....

What comes first, support for the Conservative & Yoon party or a support for The Rangers Football Club?

Never has such a direct correlation between football team & politics been so apparent.

I'm guessing that most of the Tory fan boys on here have a deep rooted affection to the party because their dad/ uncle/ grandfather took them to the annual conference at the age of 6 and they got caught up in all the passion, glamour & adoration that the team, sorry cabinet received and wanted to be part of that!

Either that, or the glorification of the butchers apron, the royal family, Our brave boys, hatred of Republicanism seen displayed at Ibrox every week has tainted their political leanings.

I'm not sure which is most likely.....

Do you know what I find funny, it's only ever fans of other clubs that bring up football when talking about which political party we all support.

Do you know what I find funny, it's only ever fans of other clubs that bring up football when talking about which political party we all support.

That is surely because your allegiances (football and political) are the only ones that appear to be inextricably linked.

Where did I mention a 2nd Ref? I didn't!! It's you that continually brings up this point irrespective of whether it's relevant to the conversation. Have a swatch at the reams of posts on here predicting when independence will come, and then tell me who's trying to keep the momentum going and at the forefront of the political landscape in Scotland.

I don't have a problem with that btw, just stop pretending that's not the case.

You will of course be able to point to the multitude of posts I have made where I talk about a second referendum?

I predict tumbleweed from you, as per.

Minter and slaver.

Archived