The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Reid said:

Disgusted with the way Sowah's been treated. Not put a foot wrong and that dick Archie releases him.

I disagree. Sowah has been invisable this season, I'm surprised Archie didn't get rid sooner. 

From Facebook:
10 years ago I was lucky enough to go out to Accra, Ghana and was given unbelievable support from fellow jags fans and local schools. Over 100 Thistle shirts accompanied me along with donated football equipment. I spent 3 months volunteering my time with the under 11 team at the Future Leaders UCC. Billa who founded the charity passed away suddenly two weeks ago. He was always thankful of the support given by Thistle and our fans. Today, Bernard Tekpetey, one of the boys I met 10 years ago, was named in the Ghana team for the African Nations Cup. Billa would be proud of him and would recognise the support provided that helped Bernard to where he is today. Proud to be a jag (and the colours on that Ghana training top are fantastic!)
FB_IMG_1483441706614.jpg
What a club :wub:

Can we get them to sing a little song for us and post it on YouTube to show off how UNIVERSALLY admired we are?

50 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Can we get them to sing a little song for us and post it on YouTube to show off how UNIVERSALLY admired we are?

:lol:

Get him in on loan. Gelsenkirchen is a shithole you'll want to come home :P

40 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Jordan McMillan is looking for a club. A c**t of a boy but he was a good footballer.

He wasn't that good, in fact pretty average at times. The Livi fans seem to think he's a cert to sign for them. 

Booth picked up a booking against Killie - I'd heard he was on 4 bookings prior to that match, but Soccerway is only showing him as having picked up three league bookings before Saturday. Anyone know the script with that, and whether he'll be suspended for the ICT game when the break is over?

If he is, we'll have Osman, Devine and Booth all missing for the that game, which is pretty tough going:

Gordon, Barton, Lindsay, Elliott as the back 4 (unless Dumbuya has any chance of making it), Welsh and Edwards central midfield? We don't seem to have many other options, really.

43 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Booth picked up a booking against Killie - I'd heard he was on 4 bookings prior to that match, but Soccerway is only showing him as having picked up three league bookings before Saturday. Anyone know the script with that, and whether he'll be suspended for the ICT game when the break is over?

If he is, we'll have Osman, Devine and Booth all missing for the that game, which is pretty tough going:

Gordon, Barton, Lindsay, Elliott as the back 4 (unless Dumbuya has any chance of making it), Welsh and Edwards central midfield? We don't seem to have many other options, really.

Muzzy is meant to be back over the break. So he will probably play for at least one half against the Belgian team to see if anything flares up. If nothing flares up he will probably be on the bench for ICT as a last resort. I think it was pretty much the same last time he came back from injury and had to actually come on due to injuries IIRC?

It's more middle of the park ICT are strongest/worth worrying about