The Partick Thistle thread

I was  going on holiday the next day and went to that Ayr game under Collins, we won 6-1 and Stephane Bonnes looked unplayable, went on holiday buzzing we were going to be top 6. We later would find out he was unplayable... for us. Think I've been to less than 10 pre season games in the 14 years since.

Pre-season friendlies are only good for away day pissups but the league cup has pretty much killed that now.

Another no news day but at least the away top goes on sale today [emoji51] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211]

First time I'll be buying a top since I was about 17. Had a look to buy it online and apparently it takes 7-10 to be dispatched and £7 delivery charge. Top quality service that.

Same with the ticket office now. 10-4 Monday to Friday otherwise you take the massive gamble of actually receiving tickets before the game in question by ordering online. The last two times I've ordered online 1 they didn't actually post the tickets and 2 they sent out 2 tickets 20 rows apart. 

It's as if no one who supports the club works Monday-Friday 9-5.

Great move in my opinion by the club.

I know there are a few skeptics on here in regard our barby & beach loving midfielder but at the end of the day he is extremely hard working, technically gifted and is well liked by his peers and all at the club. We all know his fitness levels are quite incredible and that in itself keeps the bar high for the players. He's a good player to have around the youngsters also. Archie certainly likes him a lot. I do and rate him quite highly. :wub:

He said in his Jagzone interview he needs to add goals to his game as he supports final third play and so he knows where he needs to improve and hopefully Osman, Lawless, Cerny, Bannigan and a few of our other top players follow suit in signing on for longer before Christmas hits. Using our budget to keep our best performers is my preference before bringing in any new players.

Delighted to announce that the new tops are even tighter fitting than last year's. I'd expect the Large and XL to sell out....

Aye... blame the manufacturer [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] lol

From what I've got in my stats, since promotion we've signed 39 senior players either permanently or on loan, 15 have been playing for a Scottish club immediately prior and 24 outside Scotland.
Every summer window we've signed a player who has gone on to if not win POTY that season then at least be very good
2013- Higginbotham
2014- Osman
2015- Cerny
2016- Barton
2017- ?

miniskirts min!

This is evidence only that familiarity breeds contempt and that it takes a while to see the flaws.