The Partick Thistle thread

35 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Did the new shirts come with those awful fan badge options or have we managed to escape that particular Joma accessory?

No, no pseudo Boy Scout pish, thank you. 

It was funny seeing the template for the new St Mirren away kit facing you as you walk in...

His "two more years" announcement seems to have confused everyone.

I get the feeling we'll see less of him in the team this year. I like Edwards, but you've got to think that the first choice CM grouping would be Osman, Barton and Bannigan.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I get the feeling we'll see less of him in the team this year. I like Edwards, but you've got to think that the first choice CM grouping would be Osman, Barton and Bannigan.

Think Barton will be playing at centre half next year btw

Edited by MARYHILLISWONDERFUL

40 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I was more confused by the Evening Times' original article which said 2020 until they changed it.

If Bannigan is fit and at the level he was pre-injury then you'd imagine you are right as he's far better than Edwards is and Edwards seems incapable of playing further back in midfield based on his performances there last season.

1 minute ago, forzapars said:

Fans easily able to get in to watch?

Yep it's public access. Walk down from the sports pavilion and across the bridge and there's a grass park just through the trees. Apparently they plan to play 4 x 30min session instead of the traditional 90 mins.

Yep it's public access. Walk down from the sports pavilion and across the bridge and there's a grass park just through the trees. Apparently they plan to play 4 x 30min session instead of the traditional 90 mins.

Cheers for that mate. [emoji1360]