The Partick Thistle thread

If we'd stayed up, I'd actually have been more inclined to keep him as cover but I think Penrice should be our first choice left back and there's probably less room in the budget now. He'll be fine at championship level.

He still looks like the I Shot JR guy from Father Ted though.

I'm glad I don't have a season (at least) in the Championship to look forward to.
Moving up a Division for a moment, I'm hoping our £1.19m prize money for finishing 10th  should bring in a few quality additions since we are well over that £1m scam by now and have written it off.
Wow,how many Clubs could overcome that obstacle and continue trading instead of going down the mfc/administration/shaft everyone else route?

Sensational patter

21 minutes ago, Acaplegic said:

I'm glad I don't have a season (at least) in the Championship to look forward to.

Moving up a Division for a moment, I'm hoping our £1.19m prize money for finishing 10th  should bring in a few quality additions since we are well over that £1m scam by now and have written it off.

Wow,how many Clubs could overcome that obstacle and continue trading instead of going down the mfc/administration/shaft everyone else route?

Folks, this is what it looks like when a stupid person attempts a witty wind-up.

37 minutes ago, Acaplegic said:

Image result for buzz killington gif

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Image result for point and laugh gif

Hardly an achievement. I’m easily wound  up. I look forward to the back of your shite club. 

And I’m dreading a visit to your absolute shitty little town next season. 

Nice to see ye x

Edited by Thistle4eva

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

f**k it, I’m gonna renew my season ticket today. The coming season can’t be any worse than the last one, can it? :angel

Would be good if we even had a few rumours about potential signings before renewals, but the place is dead and clubs like Dundee Und and Ross Co have already started recruiting, especially United.  Considering the amount of players we need in, that's disappointing. 

Edited by Sting777

Would be good if we even had a few rumours about potential signings before renewals, but the place is dead and clubs like Dundee Und and Ross Co have already started recruiting, especially United.  Considering the amount of players we need in, that's disappointing. 

To be fair, United have known what league they’ll be in for longer than we have, so could start recruiting earlier as I’m sure our targets will have changed now we’ve gone down.

That said, I’m sure the management will have players in mind and will be working towards bringing them in.

If you want a spurious rumour with no substance whatsoever, we’re in for Fouad Bachirou on loan from Malmo.

17 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

What are the chances we get a few inadequate signings in at the last minute, as AA often likes to do, which leave us short in one or several areas of the pitch?  I hope he's off at an intensive learning course somewhere on how to spot good football players.