The Partick Thistle thread

Re the Jagzone World live-stream  getting binned (fucking boooo btw) the statement says there is no broadcasting deal in place for the championship yet jagzone subscribers will get to see extended highlights of every game. Howzat? Who’ll be filming the games? 

Quick reminder that Paul Paton is an arsehole, a Tesco Value Joey Barton aka a thick ned who thinks he is clever ( the worst kind of ned) and not even as good at playing safe passes as he thinks he is. 

An arrogant c**t of a man who fellated McNamara all the summer of 2013 and quite probably a bigot based on his interaction with Celtic reserve keepers. I hope Andy Mac sticks his kneecap into the canal the first time we play them.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Quick reminder that Paul Paton is an arsehole, a Tesco Value Joey Barton aka a thick ned who thinks he is clever ( the worst kind of ned) and not even as good at playing safe passes as he thinks he is. 

An arrogant c**t of a man who fellated McNamara all the summer of 2013 and quite probably a bigot based on his interaction with Celtic reserve keepers. I hope Andy Mac sticks his kneecap into the canal the first time we play them.

Agree but we actually missed having a wee arsehole in the team last year. 

28 minutes ago, Duszek said:

Re the Jagzone World live-stream  getting binned (fucking boooo btw) the statement says there is no broadcasting deal in place for the championship yet jagzone subscribers will get to see extended highlights of every game. Howzat? Who’ll be filming the games? 

Manpreet

11 hours ago, Duszek said:

Full match replays are also mentioned which might be alright if you can avoid the result until it's available to watch.

I do hope it isn't a one camera effort with piss poor quality like the previous PTTV.     

Us ex-pats were a bit spoilt over the past few seasons, seeing the majority of games live.   This is a kick in the stones.

I think Falkirk do a live stream?    I certainly watched Erskine waltzing through their defence to score as we clinched the league that sunny day... 

Craig Slater looks like a decent fit for us, if we can agree a deal. Tidy on the ball, able to switch play and at a good age to develop further. 

I can't say that I know much about Lennox but he will be cheap cover for Bell and will allow Sneddon to go out and play hopefully. If he's a donkey, we should be able to bring in an emergency loan and cut our losses in January. 

Only player I can imagine you could get away with calling a legend (other than guys it obviously won't be like O'Donnell and Lindsay perhaps) would be Lyle Taylor. Let the speculation commence. 

ETA Get that to f**k, signing for Sunderland apparently!! 

Edited by Virtual Insanity

29 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Bringing back a 'legend' in the next few days according to Alan Nixon on Twitter. Can't think of anyone currently playing that would fit the legend description? So may well be in a non-playing capacity.  

It's Ryan Stevenson on a four year deal.  ITKAF