The Partick Thistle thread

Exciting day as a jags fan thus far, some interesting rumours followed by an unexpected but absolutely outstanding piece of business. Delighted to see turner back as I truly believe it’s a premier league level player in this country, who hasn’t had his chance and I’m sure he will be one soon enough, hopefully with us. Chalmers and Byrne would also be great signings but I highly doubt we’ll got both of either. More likely chalmers of the two, as I don’t personally see the Byrne move as very likely . If Byrne does sign that is an admission that mcbeth will be utilised as a centre half next season. I know it’s still unlikely but retaining McMillan would be the next best signing the club could make, won’t hold my breath on that one tho. 

6 minutes ago, Raithie said:

According to Easton in The Courier you guys were after him as well.

Not a surprise we were interested. Raith have done well to keep him

31 minutes ago, Raithie said:

According to Easton in The Courier you guys were after him as well.

As if that was ever happening. Respect the audacity of doolan to even try it tho. 

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I don’t want to get carried away, but I’ll be disappointed with less than 100 points next season. 

In a serious note, delighted he’s signed, and delighted he’s sorted his fucking hair out before coming back.