The Partick Thistle thread

Exeter is a lovely wee town too. They have a church there that is still in use and was built before the Norman Conquest (St Olaf's if any of you are down that way). For that reason alone I'm delighted for him. Cracking bit of history.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Exeter is a lovely wee town too. They have a church there that is still in use and was built before the Norman Conquest (St Olaf's if any of you are down that way). For that reason alone I'm delighted for him. Cracking bit of history.

In the interest of balance it should also be pointed out that Chris Martin from Coldplay hails from Exeter.

Edited by I Clavdivs

33 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

In the interest of balance it should akso be pointed out that Chris Martin from Coldplay hails from Exeter.

I think that sums it up, really.

3 hours ago, velo army said:

I think you’ll find it’s a city.

17 hours ago, velo army said:

My partner is from down that way and her dad and brother are Exeter fans, I use our visits down there as an excuse to get along to games as well. McMillan joining the niche list of guys playing for both Livi and Exeter, bringing the total up to 4 (and they've all been in the last 9 years).

17 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

In the interest of balance it should also be pointed out that Chris Martin from Coldplay hails from Exeter.

JK Rowling studied at University of Exeter as well, not a great look.

4 hours ago, LiviLion said:

My partner is from down that way and her dad and brother are Exeter fans, I use our visits down there as an excuse to get along to games as well. McMillan joining the niche list of guys playing for both Livi and Exeter, bringing the total up to 4 (and they've all been in the last 9 years).

JK Rowling studied at University of Exeter as well, not a great look.

I'll trump that with the Exeter shattering news that far right Harpy Katie Hopkins also studied at Exeter Uni ....beat that !

Edited by I Clavdivs

We may well have outbid Raith for Byrne. 40% seems a stretch, mind you.

That’s a few times recently though where Murray has played the “we can’t compete with some of our rivals” patter. Before then handing over quite obviously a decent wedge of cash. He’s at it.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

We may well have outbid Raith for Byrne. 40% seems a stretch, mind you.

That’s a few times recently though where Murray has played the “we can’t compete with some of our rivals” patter. Before then handing over quite obviously a decent wedge of cash. He’s at it.

Find me a footballer in this division who would turn down a 30% pay rise at a rival club, any time in the last deade, and it's pretty much "Kris Doolan" and that's it.