The Partick Thistle thread

Sideways move at best for Foxy. Looking forward to us swinging in some crosses next season up at Dingwall.

also, low shots at the near post and many shots from distance (see the start of the 2012/13 season).

Just shots in general, I suppose.

I've not seen much of Partick this season but I'm not exactly delighted at Fox's arrival in Dingwall. From memory, he's marginally better than Brown/Reguero (and indeed Mark Ridgers, who County were supposedly after) but still not particularly good. Is that about right, Partick fans?

Just use Frans's song but swap Belgian to Spaniard?

A Basque I reckon, with a name like that and coming from Real Sociedad.

Plenty of songs that would work around that... "Don't look Basque in anger", "Sexy Basque", "Basque for good", "Baby got Basque"...

After saying he wanted to win trophies, earn a Scotland call-up and play in front of bigger crowds, I was expecting Fox to be announced as David De Gea's successor at Man Utd. I must say I'm surprised to hear he's slithered up the A9 to join Ross County.

I can't say I'm bothered in all honesty. Average is about the best compliment I can pay him.

Apart from his wee clap to the Northy at the start of the second half I won't really miss Foxy. I can appreciate him going to another Premiership club if they were offering more money, a longer contract and as the number one for the position but the Scotland cap stuff was a bit cringey. IF and its a BIG IF he manages to forge an International career via his move to Dingwall well fair play to him.

At least it'll add a bit of spice to games with the Staggies next season 8)

Who was the last former keeper we played against? I imagine he'll get a warm reception from The Northy and from the travelling Jags in Dingwall?

Edited by jagfox(Pt)

Apart from his wee clap to the Northy at the start of the second half I won't really miss Foxy. I can appreciate him going to another Premiership club if they were offering more money, a longer contract and as the number one for the position but the Scotland cap stuff was a bit cringey. IF and its a BIG IF he manages to forge an International career via his move to Dingwall well fair play to him.

At least it'll add a bit of spice to games with the Staggies next season 8)

Who was the last former keeper we played against? I imagine he'll get a warm reception from The Northy and from the travelling Jags in Dingwall?

Played against Langfield a few times over the past couple of seasons and Kenny Arthur was in goals for Airdrie the season we went up and Annan pre-season just after that where Gary Fraser scored his first thunderbolt as a trialist.

Can't think of any other recent ones tbh.

Clownshoes Colin Stewart vs Morton? That's going back a few years, mind so could easily be someone more recent.

edit: POTM beat me to it, Arthur for Airdrie in the 7-0 game and Langfield are more recent.

Edited by Fuctifano

I read Calvin Zola was freed by Stevenage. I wonder if he will plod back across the border? A league containing him and Josh Magennis willstrike fear into Foxy's heart 8)