The Partick Thistle thread

Ended up watching loads of our highlights from the league winning season on youtube. It reminded me that Sean Welsh is outrageously good, i really hope he has an injury free season, he could be such an important player for us.

I

Ended up watching loads of our highlights from the league winning season on youtube. It reminded me that Sean Welsh is outrageously good, i really hope he has an injury free season, he could be such an important player for us.

A fit for a season Sean Welsh would be a major plus for us next season

He'll pick a shite one so he can keep them out the team and keep scooping win and clean sheet bonuses IMO

It's probably been his plan since he joined us. Crafty bassa.

He's a handsome crafty bassa though so it's ok.

Edited by Red 'N Yellow

Hmm, nothing about Thistle on TTL's website. Is that arrangement over? Does anyone know?

TTL will be preparing the site for the launch of the new strips. IIRC it happened last year too around this time. Any remaining strips from this season should be available at rock bottom prices.

Read on WAT Andy Wilkinson got freed by Stoke. No chance of it happening, but if it did...

Wilkinson's hard tackling style should attract offers from the Championship at the very least. Tony Pulis, who gave him a new deal at Stoke, may be interested in taking him to West Brom. Andre Wisdom has returned to Liverpool after his loan so Pulis will want to add a right back to his squad.

Hope Wilkinson gets fixed up soon. He has been very complimentary about the Jags interviews and loved his time at Firhill. Also pleased that Graham Dorrans is back in the EPL next season with Norwich City. He did very well for us too.

TTL will be preparing the site for the launch of the new strips. IIRC it happened last year too around this time. Any remaining strips from this season should be available at rock bottom prices.

Righto. Thank you. :)

Archie doesn't skip leg day. Preparing himself for first team action next season imo.

Why not if he's fit and still good enough - even if it's only as back-up or on the bench? He's younger than Luca Toni who has just finished joint top scorer in Serie A. There have been lots of players who have played at high level in their late 30s or even early 40s.