The Partick Thistle thread

Dont be nasty professor

Sorry, its just that those brown nosers with their `I`m a better supporter than anyone who dared to criticise the manager` stuff that really get on my nerves. Just read that Lindau guy`s stuff every time we win a game, you`ll get the idea.

Anyway, on a more positive note, if Taylor signs as now looks likely is there any chance this could have a positive bearing on Higgy`s decision?

Cerny is a very good bit of business. From what I remember of him anyway, he's a very solid keeper and an improvement on Fox at any rate. Hopefully we sign Scully up on a longer deal and send him out on loan this season, as the 1 year contract for Cerny would suggest, to me at least, that we want Scully to be number 1 in a years time.

If Taylor will come back I'll be absolutely delighted.

The signs are Templeton is being punted from Rangers, would anyone take him?

A very shrewd signing by Partick. Cerny's highly rated by Accies fans. His shot stopping is top drawer. The seethe from opposition fans that he craves due to his time-wasting antics will keep the Thistle fans amused this season. Mind you, it'll feel strange being on the opposite end of it this time round.

If Archie can get Templeton back to his Hearts form then aye.

If he's going to be a fat Sevco waster then naw.

I'd be willing to give any Rangers a player chance, except Lee McCulloch.

Professor that's ok but on the note of higgy IMO that horse has bolted but i wld love to be proved wrong.

I'm dreading seeing him in another teams shirt. Wouldn't be too bad if he went back down south though.

Templeton is dog shit now. Vigurs would have been a good replacement but I think he's a bit of a crock.

A replacement for Higgy? Vigurs isn't a winger. I think half his problems at Motherwell were down to McCall playing him there.

Had it in my head he was winger.

There was a poster on WAT a few weeks ago who wanted us to sign Gregg Wylde :lol:. Pretty much sums up that site.

Assuming Higgy is away, I'd imagine we'll have a look down south again for his replacement.

If Archie can get Templeton back to his Hearts form then aye.

If he's going to be a fat Sevco waster then naw.

I'd be willing to give any Rangers a player chance, except Lee McCulloch.

Pretty much my feelings on Templeton, if we can get him on a reasonable wage then I don't think he'd be too bad.

There's a few I wouldn't touch with a barge pole from Rangers though, like mohsni or Ian black.

Still think the plastic pitch will rule out a move to Killy. Easter Road would be a better bet but unless the guy gets a seriously good offer I can still see him resigning. Just think we're a good match and I think he enjoys playing at Firhill.

Higgy's reaction after both the Killie and Well games were of a man who knows he's away, unfortunately.