The Partick Thistle thread

You really are a bit of a dick, Professor, are you not!! I was at Firhill tonight along with many other jags fans, one of whom, during a random chat at the bar, I found out was Lindau, who was part of a jags regulars 60th birthday celebration in the Aitken Suite and anyone that knew him tonight, knows he is a well known jags regular. Think there are a lot more u should be having a dig at rather than Mr Lindau on the WAT site, but hey ho if u want to , thats your choice. A dig at somebody that appears to have supported the manager through thick or thin appears to be normal on both sites, but let's realise we are in a better position than our club has been in many years! Thousands were were spent tonight hiring the suite and the amount of drink that was swallowed making plenty for the club, when there is little income coming into the club. Honestly if there is a dick or fanny involved here, it's you my friend!!

I was invited to that shindig but couldn't make it. Hope you all had a wonderful time without me. :P

There seems to be a trend on this site to have a go at WAT posters "I am a better fan than you" posts and then effectively say WAT posters know nothing. To me that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Whether you prefer this site or WAT we are all Thistle supporters and all want the best for the club, even although we might have different ideas of how that might be achieved

There seems to be a trend on this site to have a go at WAT posters "I am a better fan than you" posts and then effectively say WAT posters know nothing. To me that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Whether you prefer this site or WAT we are all Thistle supporters and all want the best for the club, even although we might have different ideas of how that might be achieved

You are right JF57, though it doesn't defend those so called supporters that seem to revel in it when then the club hits a bad spell. Supporters are there to support the club, through thick and thin and let's face it, as Thistle supporters, we have endured more thin than thick over the years!!

Yeah, was a great night cyder. Do you know Pat?

Good, sorry I had to miss it. Yes, I 've known Pat for a very large chunk of those 60 years. We both lived in Ruchill as kids but only got to know one another in the West End (the best end) about 40 years ago.

Ah, the West End, Tennents, the Chip, 3 Judges, Wintersgills, 3 in One, Curlers, Ruby, Doublet, (I worked there) Blythswood, Reids,better stop there, sounds like I, (and Pat), spent way too much time in boozers. (true dat) :lol:

I've sent Pat an email to find out if a hangover is in course but no reply yet.

Cheers.

Good, sorry I had to miss it. Yes, I 've known Pat for a very large chunk of those 60 years. We both lived in Ruchill as kids but only got to know one another in the West End (the best end) about 40 years ago.

Ah, the West End, Tennents, the Chip, 3 Judges, Wintersgills, 3 in One, Curlers, Ruby, Doublet, (I worked there) Blythswood, Reids,better stop there, sounds like I, (and Pat), spent way too much time in boozers. (true dat) :lol:

I've sent Pat an email to find out if a hangover is in course but no reply yet.

Cheers.

Haha. We had a great night last night. I have known them for close on 40 years. Very apt that the night out was at Firhill. I am pretty sure I must know you, but won't take it any further....lol.

Even before the last day I think everyone on here who went on WAT knew Sting was Lindau so why the f**k he has to make up this story and stick to it that he met him last night is anyone's guess.

Getting boring now however you sir, are off your rocker and very aptly named...lol

Edited by Sting777

They're starting to infiltrate poster by poster. Lock the gates and batter down the hatches. Banhammer to death any poster that says "you're not a real fan".

Edited by mrcat1990