The Partick Thistle thread

Fwiw the name I was given last night is a midfielder currently in England. Was also told one of the players we think is leaving might be having second thoughts, though personally I would be surprised if he stayed.

Edited by Sting777

Do we need another midfielder? Sure Craigen left but we still have Stevo, Fraser, Bannigan, Osman and Welsh if he stays uninjured. Plus I thought we were trimming the squad anyway. Pretty sure I know which player is having 2nd thoughts. It would be a surprise but a huge boost.

Edit: could add Wilson to that midfielders list as well

Edited by Red 'N Yellow

Do we need another midfielder? Sure Craigen left but we still have Stevo, Fraser, Bannigan, Osman and Welsh if he stays uninjured. Plus I thought we were trimming the squad anyway. Pretty sure I know which player is having 2nd thoughts. It would be a surprise but a huge boost.

Edit: could add Wilson to that midfielders list as well

Can play wide as well as midfield. That's as much as I can say!

Fwiw the name I was given last night is a midfielder currently in England. Was also told one of the players we think is leaving might be having second thoughts, though personally I would be surprised if he stayed.

Just mention names. "I heard a rumour but don't wanna mention it" folk are worst c***s.

I was talking to my WAT account at an orgy on Thursday lunchtime and she told me that we will play some clubs away from home prior to the competitive season kicking off that are not in our league.

It's a shame she wasn't more specific as it would seem we're about the only club not to announce if we're going away anywhere yet and pre-season is about 4 or 5 weeks away.

Andy Halliday?