The Partick Thistle thread

Said in our programme for the Hearts game that it wasn't at our stadium. I saw a guy on Twitter say it was at the Science park a wee while back.

10:55 is a very weird kick off time, is that definitely it?

Edit: Could it be a case of players meet at 10:55 and the game starts at 11:30 or 12 possibly? Doesn't make any odds to me, it's 5 minutes down the road anyway!

Someone posted on the thistle forum that it's a 12pm kickoff mate

Someone posted on the thistle forum that it's a 12pm kickoff mate

Heard that it was 12 myself

10:55 is the time I have written down, with the Dev squad starting their match against at Airdrie at 11. Does seem like a weird time, but it's a closed door friendly so anything goes

Aye, guess you're right. Might just be whenever they can get a pitch booked.

Edit: Had a wee look at your forum and a guy said it's confirmed as 12 at the Science Park today, perfect!

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/10888-closed-doors-v-pars/

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Currently 3-0 up at HT. Alabi with 2 and a standard Gary Fraser 25 yarder into the top bin. Very comfortable.

Team:

Scully

Frans Seaborne Lindsay

Miller----------------------Booth

Fraser Wilson Bannigan

Lawless

Alabi

Alabi is big and strong and finished well both times, not done much else. Miller's looked good.

Edit: Amoo, Doolan, McDaid and Leyden on for Fraser, Miller, Alabi, Lawless.

Edited by Reid

How does Wilson look? I Was impressed with his few appearances last season, he looked quite composed with a decent pass on him.

Just been asked to be subbed by the ref for a Dumbarton player for a bit of handbags.

Been quite a unfriendly like game. Couple of bad tackles from the Dumbarton players. Seaborne was asked to be subbed aswell.

Pretty much the 20s on now. McInally, Hendry, Penrice, McLaughlin and Docherty all on. Doolan and Amoo the only ones over the age of 20.

Is the Welsh lad still on trial as well or is he away?

Sounds positive about Alabi as well

Nope. He's now on trial at Ipswich.

Amoo looks good. Very quick and direct. Comfortable with both feet too.