The Partick Thistle thread

Yeah he's decent defensively and seems to get on well with the squad but Dumbuya, even with no pre-season under his belt, adds so much more to our attack as well as being solid at the back. Miller would probably be a better option when we have out backs to the wall though.

I said about a month ago we really needed 4 points from the Motherwell, Dundee United and St Johnstone fixtures to not get cut adrift. After the pish away performance in Motherwell, I would have laughed at you if you'd said we'd even get that 4, let alone the 6. That's an unexpected but fucking brilliant result in Perth today.

Another 3 games to go before our next break. Hamilton (H), Hearts (H), Dundee (A). 4+ again, please.

I genuinely have no recollection whatsoever of Elliott being at Albion Rovers.

He went before McGuigan. Did okay :)

I think Sully was there too.

In fact I saw him save a penalty vs Arbroath.

Scully won't make it in the Premiership.

I was surprised he came back from Dunfermline tbh.

Please post this in the Dunfermline thread so we can all laugh at the cry wanking over a pretty shit goalie. Edited by itzdrk