The Partick Thistle thread

58 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Except a fair comparison would involve taking like for like games played (i.e. both having played the same number of games and having played the same teams the same number of times).

This is literally why we replay postponed or abandoned football matches in a season, rather than just awarding the league based on points average regardless of how many fixtures a team completes.

But of course you know this and are on the wind-up, so congratulations, I guess.

Seriously, don't you think it's time you let this go and came to terms with your team being relegated? 

47 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

What’s the situation with Ross Docherty has he now completed his move or what?

Currently furloughed at Ayr United I am led to believe  , but believe when furlough is finished or transfer window is opened he will become a Partick player 

Except a fair comparison would involve taking like for like games played (i.e. both having played the same number of games and having played the same teams the same number of times).
This is literally why we replay postponed or abandoned football matches in a season, rather than just awarding the league based on points average regardless of how many fixtures a team completes.
But of course you know this and are on the wind-up, so congratulations, I guess.

When I saw the post abut "our cup" I had to double take because I didn't immediately remember what the poster in question was talking about.
Was a shiter at the time but for where we are now as a club I'd consider it an embarrassment to be eligible to win the Challenge Cup.

Just get doon. And enjoy the CC again next season if you can overcome the embarrassment.

2 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

What’s the situation with Ross Docherty has he now completed his move or what?

Well he can't complete his move without a transfer window opening clearly. He'll still be contracted to Ayr till at least the end of May. The window is due to open on 9th June. Whether it actually does remains to be seen obviously.

3 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

They didn’t need to bully 2/3 to get their resolution passed though. They only needed 1/4 from each league - going for 1/3 gave them a bit of a buffer in case any of their targets had any gumption.

'Bully' 😄

I thought only absolute morons believed that shite, especially since it's been so thoroughly discredited.

4 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

They didn’t need to bully 2/3 to get their resolution passed though. They only needed 1/4 from each league - going for 1/3 gave them a bit of a buffer in case any of their targets had any gumption.

Why are you still peddling these lies? Pathetic c**t. 

Why are you still peddling these lies? Pathetic c**t. 

Still ? - it was only yesterday that clubs voted not to proceed.

Almost 1/3 of clubs that voted thought there were some grounds for an independent investigation into the conduct of the SPFL board - a pretty big swing from the 1/5 that voted against the original resolution only a few weeks ago.

Anyway, it’s over with now. We just need to wait until we can get to games again.

You can go back to your jolly wee I am alright jack group and hope that they don’t do the dirty on you some day.

14 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Almost 1/3 of clubs that voted thought there were some grounds for an independent investigation into the conduct of the SPFL board - a pretty big swing from the 1/5 that voted against the original resolution only a few weeks ago.

Anyway, it’s over with now. We just need to wait until we can get to games again.

You can go back to your jolly wee I am alright jack group and hope that they don’t do the dirty on you some day.

So no bullying evidence still. Good job.

Do you think if Thistle were sitting 9th they would have voted the same way? Get this "I'm ok Jack" bullshit in the bin. You'd have voted to bury the bottom club if it benefitted you as well.

23 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Partick Thistle have the exact same attitude. Can't believe anyone would be fooled in to thinking otherwise.

All clubs have been looking out for themselves throughout this. It's either astonishingly naive or stunningly stupid to think otherwise.

Incidentally, how would a club 'do the dirty' on one of its fans?

Do you think if Thistle were sitting 9th they would have voted the same way? Get this "I'm ok Jack" bullshit in the bin. You'd have voted to bury the bottom club if it benefitted you as well.

Yes. Because we have been on the wrong side of an injustice by the SPL before.

No matter how vehement you are there is no way you will get me to agree that relegating anyone when the league hasn’t been completed is fair.

Partick Thistle have the exact same attitude. Can't believe anyone would be fooled in to thinking otherwise.
All clubs have been looking out for themselves throughout this. It's either astonishingly naive or stunningly stupid to think otherwise.
Incidentally, how would a club 'do the dirty' on one of its fans?

I am not sure if you are serious. I wasn’t talking about a club doing the dirty on a fan. It’s about the next time there is some change that the SPFL want pushed through without proper review.

Yes. Because we have been on the wrong side of an injustice by the SPL before.

No matter how vehement you are there is no way you will get me to agree that relegating anyone when the league hasn’t been completed is fair.

Bullshit

You would’ve done the exact same thing and fucked over the 10th place team.

15 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

No matter how much you bleat on and on about this it will not change it. 

Pipe doon, get doon. Roll on GTF day.