The Partick Thistle thread

AS on SSB tonight. Apparently we are signing a player on loan from England.

That narrows it down a bit...

I wonder if it's Islam Feruz. Knocked us back during the week I heard but hopefully came to his senses and realised playing for the mighty jags is too good an opportunity to miss

I wonder if it's Islam Feruz. Knocked us back during the week I heard but hopefully came to his senses and realised playing for the mighty jags is too good an opportunity to miss

Is Feruz not well known for having a terrible,disruptive attitude?

Is Feruz not well known for having a terrible,disruptive attitude?

I recall that he's had a few tantrums in his time. I suspect Firhill might be a step down after the giddy heights of Chelsea, Celtic and legend status in his own bathtime. Still, conceit can be a healthy thing but I get the feeling about this one that I got when Cadete arrived a decade ago.

Remember that really self entitled prat in your year at school that daddy would buy everything for and you really wanted to punch them in the face?

Yeah that's Feruz.

I pick death.

Edited by cilitbang

AS on SSB tonight. Apparently we are signing a player on loan from England.

That narrows it down a bit...

He didn't say that.

He said we'll be looking to sign a player on loan from England, or an unattached player. And that we have had a couple of knockbacks this week.

There's no one agreed to come in (yet).

He didn't say that.

He said we'll be looking to sign a player on loan from England, or an unattached player. And that we have had a couple of knockbacks this week.

There's no one agreed to come in (yet).

^^^ Listens to SSB ;)

Remember that really self entitled prat in your year at school that daddy would buy everything for and you really wanted to punch them in the face?

Yeah that's Feruz.

I pick death.

Alternative theory: he had a tortuous start to his life, having to flee Somalia and no doubt witnessing some pretty horrific things, and now he's out to ensure that life pays him back for what he went through - by chasing the cash and generally being a bit unpleasant. Doesn't make him any less of an arrogant wee dope, but does give some context.