The Partick Thistle thread

?

Scott wordie was on Facebook raving that we should sign lee Miller as he thought he was a good player but he didn't actually say we are going to sign him no one else said either we would be signing him in fact most took the opposite view and said he would be a poor signing. I get the impression that Scott hopes it will happen rather than it is going to happen. Probably a case of 2 & 2 equals 5

?

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha please sign Millar he's a donkey, was taunted by our own fans.

He's tall, he's shit,

He plays when no ones fit

Lee Millar Lee Millar.

And by all accounts he was out top earner, so will want a far bob at you guys aswell

Scott wordie was on Facebook raving that we should sign lee Miller as he thought he was a good player but he didn't actually say we are going to sign him no one else said either we would be signing him in fact most took the opposite view and said he would be a poor signing. I get the impression that Scott hopes it will happen rather than it is going to happen. Probably a case of 2 & 2 equals 5

I pray this is the case.