The Partick Thistle thread

Do Plastic Whistle still have that hideous grass hill behind their goal? What a shambles from a quite shambolic club these-days. You wait till you have planning permission before knocking down a terracing . I found this new catchphrase, "not so cuddly anymore" highly amusing, as there's a good chance the maryhill mob will be relegated this season with that plonker Archibald in charge.

1) Archie had a huge role in winning the first division (arguably more crucial than McNamara since, as I recall, our away form was patchy under Jackie), and has kept us up 2 years in a row.

2) I've seen Thistle in far worse shape than we are now - whatever we are just now, it isn't a shambles. For reference, see: Sevco, The. Or Hibs when they went down.

3) Firhill has its faults, but there are worse grounds in the SPFL. You should know this, seeing as Dumbarton spend most of their time in the seaside leagues.

4) What exactly are you basing this "good chance" of us being relegated on, ie finishing 11th or 12th below Accies, County, Killie, Motherwell etc?

4/10, you got me to respond. Carry this up and I'll set Kingsley on you.

You wouldn't like that.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Does Dumbarton still have that honking apocalyptic view of dereliction on three sides of its ground?

Just thought I'd drop in and say I've never seen Gilroy posting on any of our threads. I'd imagine he's just a troll/alias/OF fan.

Just thought I'd drop in and say I've never seen Gilroy posting on any of our threads. I'd imagine he's just a troll/alias/OF fan.

By the looks of it, it's you who's thick and uneducated. Still can't blame you, Firhill is crawling with thick, uneducated junkies on match day.

Hmmmm...

By the looks of it, it's you who's thick and uneducated. Still can't blame you, Firhill is crawling with thick, uneducated junkies on match day.

First rule of trolling Thistle fans:

- make several references to the idea that Thistle fans are all west end students.

Must try harder.

First rule of trolling Thistle fans:

- make several references to the idea that Thistle fans are all west end students.

Must try harder.

I don't think his "big" team has played against Thistle for a while 8)

Do Plastic Whistle still have that hideous grass hill behind their goal? What a shambles from a quite shambolic club these-days. You wait till you have planning permission before knocking down a terracing ????. I found this new catchphrase, "not so cuddly anymore" highly amusing, as there's a good chance the maryhill mob will be relegated this season with that plonker Archibald in charge.

Hiya Jackie.

You have to be really fucking bored to troll a Thistle thread. That or you have a personal vandetta as Archie pumped your missus up the poop chute.

Remember when Bobbie Robson wouldn't leave us alone? Season before that was the glorious Tontrooper who I kind of miss.

I miss Bobbie and his made up bets against us every week.

The bet that saw him resign was absolutely beautiful though.

I don't like Alan Archibald. I think the guys a complete idiot. Someone doesn't need to have pumped your wife for you to dislike them. Got that?

Archie tongue punched yer wifes fart box lolz.