The Partick Thistle thread

Just on my way back from the DS game, the trialist wasn't so much a bombscare as a cluster bomb. Two identical short passbacks for the 2nd and 5th goals.

Seaborne didn't look too clever either but at least he got 90 minutes in.

St J 's 4th was a lovely strike, worth the non admission fee alone. Our first was a great ball from Fraser too.

Are there any decent youngsters in the Dev squad anymore? They've lost McDaid, Lindsay, Hendry, Scully and Keenan. Nisbet is the only one I know of.

Not sure what you mean by lost...

Anyway, McDaid featured tonight. I've heard good things about McInally and Leyden, both of whom had a run out with the first team in pee-season.

Are there any decent youngsters in the Dev squad anymore? They've lost McDaid, Lindsay, Hendry, Scully and Keenan. Nisbet is the only one I know of.

Got quite a few left who'll no doubt step-up to the first team in the next couple of seasons. McInally, Docherty, Penrice, McMullin, and McLaughlin are the ones to watch out for Edited by dave_scooter