The Partick Thistle thread

Assuming we got that money, or any money for that matter, i fully expect everyone to start linking us to ex players.

Tbh 300k is a hell of alot in Scottish football terms. Could see us strengthen well but I assume we wouldn't see much of the cash invested. Don't ask me why, just a feeling.

Just trapsed up to Firhill an hour early for the shirt swap. Only had away tops and two left in small. Fantastic waste of time that. Understand the club weren't running it but probably should've advised stocks were going to be low.

Just trapsed up to Firhill an hour early for the shirt swap. Only had away tops and two left in small. Fantastic waste of time that. Understand the club weren't running it but probably should've advised stocks were going to be low.

1. get a medium one

2. bulk up on pies

3. quit whinging

John Baird was pretty good tbh. Far better than anything we had.

We are defo going down on tonight and Saturday's showing. Guys like Amoo and Booth are well out their depth.

I can see myself giving a lot of games a miss this season.

On the basis of tonight we'll go down but I doubt we'll play that badly every week. We definitely need another wide player. Amoo is rapid but doesn't like actually running at people.