The Partick Thistle thread

Obviously thinks that I go to every game home and away hoping that Doolan doesn't score just to prove a point.

That's moronic

No. I think you think Doolan's incapable of playing the lone striker role. In fact, I don't think that, I know it.

*That's* moronic.

If Doolan was scoring 20-30 every season he would be playing for a different team. The day he leaves/retires will be a sad day, he gives his all every game and really loves the Thistle, let's make a flag with a big picture of his face for the North stand.

Anyone else getting a wee bit concered where our first win in the league is gonna come with hearts away aberdeen and dundee at home the next 3 games its looks difficult and not something you wanna go on too long hopefully im just being too negative but with those the 3 games up next it makes it all the more painfull throwing that lead away on saturday but we shouldve had it finished by half time

I wonder if there's anyone from the club looking at El bakthoui(sp) from Dunfermline, could be one to watch.

Falkirk being linked to him