The Partick Thistle thread

20 hours ago, JudgeMudge said:

Rudden is developing into a great prospect but is there a players who commits more silly fouls? Every time he gives the ball away, he fouls, as if to compensate. 

I wonder where he could have learned that

35 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Let me just say: James Lyon is a good player.

I wonder if we have the option to recall him in January. I’m still surprised we decided to loan him out.

16 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Anyone have hassle with their season ticket showing in the app?

Bought 2 this morning after putting it off forever and 1 shows for 1 of us but the other doesn't show and phoning the club just goes to voicemail.

Did you register the two of you in a social bubble?

My ST doesn’t show in the app either. I contacted Total Tickets and they said that because I’m in a social bubble my account was merged into the “primary” bubble member’s account. So in our case, there are now multiple ST holders who purchased their own individual tickets but cannot view these anywhere or log in to the platform to buy match tickets as the system does not recognise us as individual ST holders.

The club have made a right mess of the social bubble situation, and are causing more work for themselves as all the people affected in this way have to call up for match tickets.

30 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Did you register the two of you in a social bubble?

My ST doesn’t show in the app either. I contacted Total Tickets and they said that because I’m in a social bubble my account was merged into the “primary” bubble member’s account. So in our case, there are now multiple ST holders who purchased their own individual tickets but cannot view these anywhere or log in to the platform to buy match tickets as the system does not recognise us as individual ST holders.

The club have made a right mess of the social bubble situation, and are causing more work for themselves as all the people affected in this way have to call up for match tickets.

They were both bought in the one transaction and the primary ticket holder has their ticket but I don't have mine but sounds like a similar situation with Total Tickets so I might just not be able to see anything on my account. Have emailed about the social bubble but don't expect that has been sorted yet.  Eventually got through to the club and was told it might be because they are dealing with Dumbarton tickets now which sounds completely made up.  I'm not making the Dumbarton game anyway so just need to hope the season ticket arrives before Queen of the South. 

Hoping I can just turn up for the Queens game, get told where to sit and just watch the game but suspect it'll be more complicated than that.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

19 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

They were both bought in the one transaction and the primary ticket holder has their ticket but I don't have mine but sounds like a similar situation with Total Tickets so I might just not be able to see anything on my account. Have emailed about the social bubble but don't expect that has been sorted yet.  Eventually got through to the club and was told it might be because they are dealing with Dumbarton tickets now which sounds completely made up.  I'm not making the Dumbarton game anyway so just need to hope the season ticket arrives before Queen of the South. 

Hoping I can just turn up for the Queens game, get told where to sit and just watch the game but suspect it'll be more complicated than that.

Yeah, I doubt they'd have sorted your social bubble that quickly, so must be something else going on here. I saw they said they're sending out physical season tickets in the next couple of weeks so hopefully all this stuff will no longer be an issue then.

Just logged on to buy tickets for the Dumbarton game. Wait in the queue, and then, "This match is for season ticket holders only. Please log in first to be able to buy a ticket"

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Edited by Nightmare

Brand new to the Archive this morning is a neat 5 column table focused on the goalies. Sort by name, debut, most clean-sheets, most appearances or best clean-sheet ratio...

The goalies' appearances & clean-sheets →

Also in the pipeline, the individual goalie profiles are set to be bolstered with the addition of every clean-sheet and every penalty faced e.g.  Andy Murdoch →

pt-goalies.jpg

40 minutes ago, third lanark said:

I wouldn’t read anything into it as it was a plastic pitch so they probably weren’t going to risk him anyway 

Nearly half our away games this season will be on plastic. If O'Ware isnt able to play on them then he is really no use to us.

Might just be nursing him back slowly of course. But if that is the reason and it is going to be an ongoing thing, we really need to consider our options with him.