The Partick Thistle thread

Stevenson was good for us last season and provides a 'behind the striker' option that we otherwise don't have, but we haven't particularly missed him this season; even when we weren't scoring. His departure is basically phree munneh for the January window, where we have a good record of strengthening the team.

Think we're probably looking at a striker, wide player and central midfielder. Sorting out contract renewals will and should be an immediate priority aswell; the only ones I'm not optimistic about keeping are Bannigan and Lawless. Would be gutting to see them plodding out for some Morecambe type dross in England next season.

superb result today! is pride of the clyde too busy parking his 1 berth or out knocking clothes pegs tonight then aye? I haven't even bothered to check the gyppos score but they probably got humped aff sum diddies like east stirling or arbroath or some shite !!!

The mobile version of P&B needs to show who users "support".

He's (apparently) a Morton fan. Not Clyde.

The free scarf was pretty decent quality, think I might wear it to games from now on as long as that 'You Don't Know Who You Are' is on the inside.

North Stand seemed a lot better yesterday than it has been recently, it appears the young ones down the front now have a drum which could be a disaster when I'm hungover but fair play to them for making an effort.

North Stand seemed a lot better yesterday than it has been recently, it appears the young ones down the front now have a drum which could be a disaster when I'm hungover but fair play to them for making an effort.

The atmosphere was cracking in the North Stand yesterday. Absolutely nothing to do with the drum mind you.

:lol:

I thought something had been flung at him at first but that makes sense.

I never actually seen it happen but when I looked he was clutching his head and the guys beside me were gutting themselves. Better entertainment than that keepy up Santa guy at half time.

attachicon.gif1450611907623.jpg

Ex-Jags player convention at Eggby Park yesterday :lol:

Stevo must be crying inside.

The atmosphere was cracking in the North Stand yesterday. Absolutely nothing to do with the drum mind you.

Tbf PT it looked a fair bit busier than usual in large part thanks to the 20-30 weans down the front in an area that is usually otherwise empty. Edited by Snakebite