The Partick Thistle thread

Sick of this. Partick are NOT a Premiership team and should be nowhere near it but this is three seasons I've had to wait on them coming down now and it's only due to their luck in having clubs in farce each consecutive season keeping them up.

There's no way they should be winning against the like of Ross County.

Sick of this. Partick are NOT a Premiership team and should be nowhere near it but this is three seasons I've had to wait on them coming down now and it's only due to their luck in having clubs in farce each consecutive season keeping them up.

There's no way they should be winning against the like of Ross County.

All the best for 2016 m8.

We've found our level. We're a natural top-flight club. I'm glad we're finally beginning to realise our potential.

Maybe we'll draw Morton in the cup this season, preferably at Firhill, where we can pull the 'no change' stunt on their fans and humiliate them once again at football.

We've found our level. We're a natural top-flight club. I'm glad we're finally beginning to realise our potential.

Maybe we'll draw Morton in the cup this season, preferably at Firhill, where we can pull the 'no change' stunt on their fans and humiliate them once again at football.

We hammered you three times four years ago.

Eta: I presume that, remaining true to type, you would also kick your way to having at least one man sent of in this match having earlier committed a crime by overselling the away end.

Edited by Pride_of_the_Clyde

We hammered you three times four years ago.

Eta: I presume that, remaining true to type, you would also kick your way to having at least one man sent of in this match having earlier committed a crime by overselling the away end.

I having a great weekend!! Four in a row! Plus my old man's team Raith won last night with a last min pen against some wasters.

Hope u enjoying your weekend