The Partick Thistle thread

I'd take both Erskine and Paton back. Erskine for obvious reasons and Paton because he's better than Welsh plus Bannigan will more than likely be gone now that's him 23 and he can leave for £0 compensation in the summer.

I'd almost completely forgotten about Elliott, he must be due back soon surely? He might be our Muirhead replacement in the squad rather than bringing someone else in.

Take him, he'll probably be gone in January if we can find someone willing to pay his wages.

Paton is better than Welsh? Are you mad?

Welsh has had a few rotten games of late but he's still a decent player whose performances are likely to improve. Paton on the other hand is barely a footballer at all. He is no more than an obstruction, a semi-mobile bollard, a big useless lump of wid with little or no discernable footballing talent, a tattooed traffic cone and a bit a knob too.

Apart from that he's an arsehole.

I'd love to have Erskine back, and I'd be surprised if he didn't join us in the summer. Wouldn't want Paton though, he's an extremely limited player at this level.

We're signing Mikael Mondron in January.

I'd love to have Erskine back, and I'd be surprised if he didn't join us in the summer. Wouldn't want Paton though, he's an extremely limited player at this level.

We're signing Mikael Mondron in January.

Mandron from Sunderland? Is that on a permanent or on loan? Either way whether on loan or permanent quite highly rated and I would think better than Pogba

Replacements for Muirhead, Amoo, Stevenson and probably Welsh would be good.

id replace Pogba before Stevenson who can be a good player. However if he does not get on with the manager and it's a big if then he would need to be replaced. Not convinced a few huffy tweets being reported is enough evidence of this, I'm not on Twitter so can't comment on them but Lawless posted a few bizarre things and is still here. In terms of playing ability and goal threat Stevenson is better than Pogba.

Also apparently Edwards is away with the Australia national team for much of January so he won't be available next month

Every. Single. Time.

#welcomemandron

edit:

cilitbang, on 14 Dec 2015 - 22:36, said:
I hope we make a meaningful signing to help Doolan over the busy xmas period as its too much to rely on one striker. Not convinced with Pogba and Stevo will probably be off.

We can't sign anyone til January.

I was going to say if we get another forward in Nisbet might go out on loan, then I remembered the existence of Declan McDaid- he might go out on loan too. We actually do have a lot of attacking options if you add in Stevo, Edwards, McDaid, it's just evident that they're not all rated.

Edited by Fuctifano