The Partick Thistle thread

Erskine is one of United's best players now.

Unless they are looking to cut their losses it would be a strange move to get rid of him.

Best players always leave relegated clubs.

I have it on good authority we had signed Abzy Osman but it's fallen through in the past few hours due to "agent issues"

PCA still an option though.

I have it on good authority we had signed Abzy Osman but it's fallen through in the past few hours due to "agent issues"

I see you have freed up KT's £8k a week wages. Could be something to the Abzy rumour :(

I can't believe for a minute that we'd be willing to sell Osman to Dundee.

Selling one of the best holding midfielders in the country and our club captain to a club we're looking to finish above, mid-way through a season when our financial position is as strong as it's ever been.

Seems legit.

Or maybe I'm being whooshed here.

Deefiant has tried that a few times in the match thread with little success so is bringing it here now. Decent chance we lose Osman in the summer. Would be surprised if it was to Dundee. I'll walk there in my bare feet if he signs for them in January though.

Don't talk shite m9.

I've not mentioned it once in the match thread.

Thank you.

Fraser Aird :lol:

But aye, get Erskine in. Especially as we're losing another one of the 2012/13 squad. I'd even rather Paul Slane taking up the 'wee fanny' role in the squad than Ryan Stevenson.

Edited by Firhill Road

Does anyone know why Elliot got pulled out the development team late on during the week? Thought it might be not to risk him before weekend to get him on the bench? Hopefully not an injury.

think they just gave him 45 mins as it was 1St competitive game since injury. Easing him back in maybe?