The Partick Thistle thread

Apart from the famous liberal (no names etc) I don't see much hounding here, just folk asking for the common courtesy of not having to interpret a string of consciousness that masquerades as a forum post. Si escribo en español, vosotros no gustaría que.

"Please leave" = "hounding"

Apart from the famous liberal (no names etc) I don't see much hounding here, just folk asking for the common courtesy of not having to interpret a string of consciousness that masquerades as a forum post. Si escribo en español, vosotros no gustaría que.

Sorry mate, maybe you can't help it but you come across as a bit of a pretentious twat trying desperately to live up/down to the G12 stereotype. Just saying.

The "Thistle sign A German" jokes are rife on twitter.

Not heard of any other targets but an attacking mid in would wrap up the window for us I think, before the window SLAMS shut. Although it would still be possible to grab a player as a free agent after today.

From the end of the last window we're 3 down (Muirhead, Stevenson, McDaid) and one in, two if you count Elliott being available. 1 more would seem logical but yeah, still a good few hours left.

I don't see why Lawless would agree to go to United now when he'll have other options on the table in the summer so I can't see there being a swap but you never know. Still think it would make more sense for United to get Erskine off the wage bill rather than have him in the stand for 4 months but they might think he's worth more to us than that.

I think you can still do emergency loans out after the window closes so the likes of Nisbet might not move today.