The Partick Thistle thread

I think our statement was better than Motherwell's in that we didn't resort to pettiness, or drag other clubs into it negatively. 

I think the main concern from a Thistle point of view is that season tickets will drop significantly if there is a "guarantee" of four old firm visits one season, followed by a rise the following season when we only have two visits. 

If we do get a 4/2/4/2/4/2 pattern going forward, then the "2" seasons are potentially going to be grim with a very bare squad...

What's folks opinion on the new strips?

My contact at Joma headquarters in Toledo just texted me a pic of the home strip. If I was going to try and describe it, I'd say it's far-fetched but clichéd. Some will love it, others won't.

What's folks opinion on the new strips?

Love it. A Thistle first, on the design stakes. Thankfully it will be complimented by black shorts.

The away top would be perfect, if it had some flashes of red through it. Though i think it will have red shorts. White socks.

On a side note, if they had used the away template with the grandad collar as a template for the home strip. They could have had a belter of a top with a "retro" nod.

Heard you boys have cancelled the new strips due to circumstances outwith your control. Diddies.

Not at all. Here's a sneak preview of our 4th strip.

post-1545-14662431024265_thumb.jpg

#WAPT