The Partick Thistle thread

I like both of them, although I spy potential for a Morton-esque fan uproar over the home one.

Nah, seems to be a fair amount of both positive and negative opinion about it, unlike the Morton effort which was unanimously disliked. Plus, unlike Morton, we don't release the same style of kit every year - must be a long time since they didn't have hoops?

Agreed with whoever suggested it should be accompanied by black shorts. Would be a cracker of a kit.

Rumour I've heard is red shorts for the home strip, yellow for away.

That's some good sleuthing. Did you get that rumour by looking at the pictures?

Home: absolute stinker of the highest order (St Mirren bad)

Away: considering you've got Joma, that's about as nice as you have any right to expect.

That's some good sleuthing. Did you get that rumour by looking at the pictures?

Doubt it, seen as the red shorts have white around the bottom.

If he looked at the pics, he'd see the white socks with red tops.

Looking at the pics, youd think they are for the away top.

I thought the red shorts were just last year / this year's training gear, tho if they are for either of the main strips they'll surely be for the away.

I've warmed to the home top a bit, think it'll look OK with black shorts, still looks a bit like a child's polo shirt rather than a football top.

Doubt it, seen as the red shorts have white around the bottom.

If he looked at the pics, he'd see the white socks with red tops.

Looking at the pics, youd think they are for the away top.

Indeed.

Assumed the red shorts in the pic were training gear due to the white trim.

Horrendous stuff if they are the actual home shorts.

The home top's growing on me, although I'd prefer it if the block of red was just a tiny bit wider than the sponsor logo. I'm not a fan of the away top, although it's a bawhair away from being a decent kit. Just needs some red bordering the collar and piping.

Edited by Nizzy

The home top's growing on me, although I'd prefer it if the block of red was just a tiny bit wider than the sponsor logo. I'm not a fan of the away top, although it's a bawhair away from being a decent kit. Just needs some red bordering the collar and piping.

You really can't get much closer to being perfect away top for us, and yet with the lack of red, it's verging on failure.

Even just red piping on the shoulders with the yellow collar and cuffs would have been perfect.

I love the home top and i think black shorts will really set it off. I'm 100% sure it will be black shorts.

You really can't get much closer to being perfect away top for us, and yet with the lack of red, it's verging on failure.

Even just red piping on the shoulders with the yellow collar and cuffs would have been perfect.

I love the home top and i think black shorts will really set it off. I'm 100% sure it will be black shorts.

I agree, needs a wee bit of red in the away shirt. If the shorts aren't black for the home it'll look ridiculous.