The Partick Thistle thread

16 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

*rows into racially choppy waters*

I can see 5 black guys in that picture

Assuming Dumbuya is still laid up that only leaves Osman, Amoo, Pogba, and Azeez (unless I've miseed someone else) so makes sense the other guy is a trialist.

*sinks*

Describing a white person as 'white' and a black person as 'black' are completely fine. Put your boat away.

34 minutes ago, The Arch said:

There's a story in the Daily Star saying we have a Jermaine Grandison on trial - who's just been released by Shrewsbury Town - so guessing it's him.

Screenshot_20160803-094305.jpg

Get him signed. 

Edited by Fuctifano

I see Pat Bonner's tipped us to go down, his rationale being that it'll be the same old teams battling the drop...

Clearly a prompt. "Think of a team, Packie. Any team."

As a side issue, did anything of note happen at the gypo game yesterday about twenty minutes in?

Keeping an eye on the score on the Hills site and Clyde were priced at 8/5 for the win.     They then suddenly went out to 10/1 !    The score was still 0-0 at the time.

Just annoying me as to the reason

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Jordan McMillan any good guys? Rumoured to be signing for us following his ban being reduced.

If he sorts himself out, he'll be a tremendous signing. McCall has a knack for getting the best out of players who have lost their way.

he notably scored an outstanding individual goal against Notts County at Meadow Lane, picking up the ball on the half-way line and embarking on a mazy run, beating four opposition players singlehandedly before scoring from the edge of the box

Sign him!! I'm tearing up my season ticket in disgust if we don't. 

Edited by Virtual Insanity

22 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Jordan McMillan any good guys? Rumoured to be signing for us following his ban being reduced.

Echoing what has already been said, but if he can sort himself out, then he'd be a great signing for you guys. He was pretty consistent for us in the Premiership before he made an arse of it with the off the field stuff.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Cheers for the feedback. Where does he play, I always thought he was a RB however out captain, Nicky Devlin is RB and can't see him being dropped/moved. Can McMillan play CB?

Played right across the back four at various points for us. Better as a RB/LB but can play CB as well.

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Cheers for the feedback. Where does he play, I always thought he was a RB however out captain, Nicky Devlin is RB and can't see him being dropped/moved. Can McMillan play CB?

As above, can play anywhere along the back 4. I'm pretty sure we played him as a holding midfielder a couple of times as well, but he wasn't very good there.