The Partick Thistle thread

Allan and GMS have been south and had a taste also i want christie to say in Scottish football because it only makes the league better
as for Lindsay every football fan can see he is a talent for me the jags should have slapped a £800.000 to a million price tag on his head
£350.000 is an absolute joke for a player like Lindsay this is why teams like oxford keep on calling on Scottish clubs.

Are you thick? The £350k is an initial fee, for all you know it's a total deal worth £2m

You've got to imagine the Appleton to Leicester deal has been in the works for at least a week or so.

Whilst not unheard of, it would seem strange for Oxford to advance transfer dealings without managerial certainty.

Unless of course, they're planning a double swoop...

You've got to imagine the Appleton to Leicester deal has been in the works for at least a week or so.
Whilst not unheard of, it would seem strange for Oxford to advance transfer dealings without managerial certainty.
Unless of course, they're planning a double swoop...

That's plenty [emoji51] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji211]

2 hours ago, Reid said:

Oxford's manager leaving apparently. Could put the move in doubt.

Is anyone missing the elephant in the room?

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you thick? The £350k is an initial fee, for all you know it's a total deal worth £2m

I have forgot more than you know,it worked out well for Steve may?it's the career path these players take not the initial fee or add ons,a bit of progressive thinking strachan should have put Lindsay in the Scotland squad instead he is going to a graveyard with a better bank balance.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

I have forgot more than you know,it worked out well for steve may?it's the career path these players take not the initial fee or add ons,a bit of progressive thinking strachan should have put lindsay in the scotland squad insread he is going to a graveyard with a better bank balance.

Stevie May had a fine first season ungil he ruptured three ligaments in his knee, he's hardly proof of anything.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stevie May had a fine first season ungil he ruptured three ligaments in his knee, he's hardly proof of anything.

All three ligaments in his knee, as in, every single one at the same time may I add. It's a minor miracle he's even made it back, and scoring again! 

Hopefully this scuppers the deal. http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/who-is-michael-appleton-why-is-he-being-linked-with-craig-shakespeare-at-leicester-city/story-30393953-detail/story.html 

Imo we should be making clubs pay at least 750k. 350k is an absolute joke I'd rather have a good amount upfront than spare change with add-ons.

2 hours ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Hopefully this scuppers the deal. http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/who-is-michael-appleton-why-is-he-being-linked-with-craig-shakespeare-at-leicester-city/story-30393953-detail/story.html 

Imo we should be making clubs pay at least 750k. 350k is an absolute joke I'd rather have a good amount upfront than spare change with add-ons.

Celtic should sign him and send him back on loan to the jags need to get on the phone to peter

Edited by wastecoatwilly

15 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic should sign him and send him back on loan the jags need to get on the phone to peter

Do you actually read the posts you are replying to?

The club have set the tariff for Lindsay. Nobody is going to offer more than 350k now.

4 hours ago, Arnold Layne said:

Do you actually read the posts you are replying to?

The club have set the tariff for Lindsay. Nobody is going to offer more than 350k now.

On the mobile always bad granma but £350.000 is a derisory offer what the feck are the jags thinking?