The Partick Thistle thread

7 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

Sorry for expressing an opinion. I assume by you calling me a knicker-wetter then you're a happy clapper?

Sorry for wanting my club to attempt to win a trophy this season instead of gauging progress by how many points we finish behind or ahead another team.

League will always be where the money is for the club but why shouldn't the fans dream of being like St Mirren, ICT or Ross Co & win a domestic trophy this generation?

Sure we could lose to Livi with 4 new signings in but to lose in the manner we did on Saturday?

Club like to bum up fans with their #WeAreCommitted slogan. Fans pay their money. Surely then they should expect club to match the commitment.

Go look at the top 6 quotes (last couple of seasons where we made one & not other) & tell me I'm wrong to question what was said.

& just for the record, think in my previous account there was over 300 posts. Just unfortunate I lost my phone/passwords & email account no longer exists to retrieve it.  

But hey, you're obviously a better fan than me. 

Do the forum a favour and lose your password again. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Do the forum a favour and lose your password again. Thanks. 

No answer to the question happy clapper?

Ryan not very happy with you. He thinks a happy clapper should be more positive about a club employee. 

Edited by Klamgers

12 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

Sorry for expressing an opinion. I assume by you calling me a knicker-wetter then you're a happy clapper?

Sorry for wanting my club to attempt to win a trophy this season instead of gauging progress by how many points we finish behind or ahead another team.

League will always be where the money is for the club but why shouldn't the fans dream of being like St Mirren, ICT or Ross Co & win a domestic trophy this generation?

Sure we could lose to Livi with 4 new signings in but to lose in the manner we did on Saturday?

Club like to bum up fans with their #WeAreCommitted slogan. Fans pay their money. Surely then they should expect club to match the commitment.

Go look at the top 6 quotes (last couple of seasons where we made one & not other) & tell me I'm wrong to question what was said.

& just for the record, think in my previous account there was over 300 posts. Just unfortunate I lost my phone/passwords & email account no longer exists to retrieve it.  

But hey, you're obviously a better fan than me. 

We didn't lose on Saturday mate, it was a draw. We lost the penalty shootout, but as I imagine we're not in the market for 4 penalty experts then I think new signings are largely irrelevant to that. 

3 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

No answer to the question happy clapper?

Ryan not very happy with you. He thinks a happy clapper should be more positive about a club employee. 

This is quite the meltdown. 

To answer your question there's no correlation between you being a tear stained mess after 1 game and my status as a supporter, thanks for asking. 

I'm still staggered by the number of folk who legitimately tried to claim this boy was anything other than absolute pony. Still feel sorry for Balatoni and Muirhead who had to play alongside that duffer and cover his innumerous mistakes. Not to the extent that I'd suggest resigning either of them though like some odious twats.

He had one decent game from memory and was stupidly sexy. For that he will forever remain a cult hero.

4 minutes ago, cilitbang said:

Who was more of a shag? Piccolo or Frans

I'm voting Frans

At Frans' height he's probably sporting a massive boaby. So, could be a plus or minus depending who you are. 

Since this thread is starting to look a bit more like WAT these days I decided to respond to you. 

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

You've made 3 posts on the forum, 2 of them are knicker-wetting hysteria which is essentially based on losing a penalty shootout to Livingston and the other is replying to me. WAT and the Thistle facebook groups already accommodate that kind of thing if it's what you like. 

I used to think that this was the place for slavering imbeciles and WAT the place for reasoned debate. :-) 

Not quite sure what has prompted an almost complete reversal in my opinion but WAT is dead unless you want a five page thread on whether any central defender we should sign should be left footed or left sided or a multitude of threads devoted to sponsorship deals. 

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

This is quite the meltdown. 

To answer your question there's no correlation between you being a tear stained mess after 1 game and my status as a supporter, thanks for asking. 

No meltdown diddums. Just you avoid the question & slate individual players.