The Partick Thistle thread

Just as the Falkirk thread starts to settle as well. Superb. 

Edit: Having said that, the Falkirk thread seems to be a hot bed of seethe again today. Feel free to hold off on the meltdowns until that calms down again if you wish.

Edited by Kyle

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Just as the Falkirk thread starts to settle as well. Superb. 

Edit: Having said that, the Falkirk thread seems to be a hot bed of seethe again today. Feel free to hold off on the meltdowns until that calms down again if you wish.

What league are they in? Might pop down for a look.

21 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

The ones AA has been quoted on.

Presumably the club are working on deals right now, and haven't been able to get them over the line yet for one of a myriad of reasons.

Given that its the middle of July, the league season doesn't start for another 2 weeks and I doubt there's a single club in Scotland who'll be totally finished assembling their squad for the new season at this stage, I think we can let the club off for that. 

18 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

Archie doesn't want to panic sign 3/4 shite, no marks like Piccolo in order to beat St Mirren in what is a glorified friendly.
The LC is like the Petrofact. A competition for dug meat clubs like St Mirren and Killie. I genuinely wouldn't care if we won it.
Azeez was fucking torture.

Calm down.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Presumably the club are working on deals right now, and haven't been able to get them over the line yet for one of a myriad of reasons.

Given that its the middle of July, the league season doesn't start for another 2 weeks and I doubt there's a single club in Scotland who'll be totally finished assembling their squad for the new season at this stage, I think we can let the club off for that. 

Don't disagree with much of what you said but the club said about top 6 being able to attract players in & get business done earlier. Now I realise it doesn't always work like that but we should not have let Azeez go whilst we had no replacement ready to go in, I'd have thought that, if is to be believed, we have another English Championship CH lined up to come in on loan then that's someone we've been aware of for a while & something we could've had concluded for the start of the cup games. Surely we would e sounded out the club/player for a while longer even than big Liam moved on? If he's not interested we go to the next 5/6 on the list. Unless we're flying by the seat of our pants?

5 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Archie doesn't want to panic sign 3/4 shite, no marks like Piccolo in order to beat St Mirren in what is a glorified friendly.
The LC is like the Petrofact. A competition for dug meat clubs like St Mirren and Killie. I genuinely wouldn't care if we won it.

Calm down.

Maybe that's what living the other side of the Atlantic does. If you don't want to see your club winning a major trophy then maybe should stick to watching LA Galaxy.

Azeez was torture but he was a better option than what was left.

Edited by Klamgers

26 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

Maybe that's what living the other side of the Atlantic does. If you don't want to see your club winning a major trophy then maybe should stick to watching LA Galaxy.

Calm down dear. The Scottish Cup doesn't start until January m80.

41 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Calm down.

I don't think it's quite as bad as the Petrofac, but at this stage it doesn't really matter.  I'd imagine he's got a balancing act - he isn't going to panic-sign just to win these games, like you say, but probably thinks that we've got a good enough squad to get through the group stage and into the games that actually matter.  Or could be wrong, Scottish Cup aside last season, Archie seems to fucking despise cup football.

I don't know where that puts me...knicker wetter or happy clapper...

Edited by forameus

21 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

No meltdowns to be had on the ticketing arrangements for Easter Road? Do I have to look on WAT or Twitter for that?

I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AND I AM OUTRAGED THAT THE PLEBS THAT HAVENT BOUGHT SEASON TICKETS TWO LIKE THE PEOPLE I GO TO GAMES WITH EVERY WEEK ARE ALLOWED TO BUY THEIRS AT THE SAME TIME AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!

Did I do it right, or is it a requirement that I have to call someone "diddums"?

3 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

This is quite the meltdown. 

To answer your question there's no correlation between you being a tear stained mess after 1 game and my status as a supporter, thanks for asking. 

55 minutes ago, Klamgers said:

No. You had a wee rant of your own diddums.

I don't think you know what rant means bud.