The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

I don't think we can recall Penrice (or we can, but we wouldn't be able to play him before January, which would defeat the purpose) I think we'd have done that if we could and gone with Milan and Christie. Loan deal for the boy Miller at Celtic til January was my first thought as well.

Ah right, fair enough. Didn't realise that.

Keith Watson, utility Defender jobber off to Hartlepools so it won't be him. Calvin Miller would be an excellent signing, even for six months. Been getting a bit of game time with the **** first team though. 

What's the chances of Calvin Miller from Celtic on loan. He looks a decent player and looked good from what I saw of Celtic's game v Killie last Saturday.

Doubt you would get him at the moment he is our 2nd left back and will get some game time with European games I would imagine.

1 hour ago, Armand 2 said:

A pal mentioned that Bob Harris is a free agent. He'd fit the bill, always thought he was a tidy player at QoTS.

Quite liked him back in ye olde first division days although has he not had a bit of a bad injury history? Quite a short player too iirc.

Fun fact: he was in the stands at our James Craigen Appreciation Day win over Morton the year we went up. Edit: in fact it may have been the 3-3 Dunfermline game which ultimately relegated them

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Think its one loanee over a certain age (22 maybe?) from inside Scotland. 

A club cannot have more than four players on loan at any one time (excluding development loans)

Clubs cannot have more than one player over the age of 21 on loan at the same time

In any one season, there cannot be more than two players over the age of 21 on loan

Clubs can only loan one player at a time from a single club in the same division

Clubs cannot loan more than two players at a time from a club in another division

There is a maximum of three players from any one club allowed on loan, including development loans

6 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

A club cannot have more than four players on loan at any one time (excluding development loans)

Clubs cannot have more than one player over the age of 21 on loan at the same time

In any one season, there cannot be more than two players over the age of 21 on loan

Clubs can only loan one player at a time from a single club in the same division

Clubs cannot loan more than two players at a time from a club in another division

There is a maximum of three players from any one club allowed on loan, including development loans

You forgot to mention cross border loans which are effectively short term transfers. So no actual limit to those. Strange that slipped your mind after last season's dealings at KFC? :rolleyes:

You forgot to mention cross border loans which are effectively short term transfers. So no actual limit to those. Strange that slipped your mind after last season's dealings at KFC? :rolleyes:
it's taken from the STV site mate, no mention of cross border rules.....

5 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

Is Jordi Alba getting a game at Barcelona these days?

Yes but they'll have to pay off that Dembele (the good yin) transfer fee somehow. Failing that I saw Roberto Carlos at a loose end at the CL Draw during the week...

What constitutes a ‘development loan’?