The Partick Thistle thread

Very low indeed! But! Is it surprising? Personally I don't think so!. As for signing players, we were always going to struggle from a financial point of view. The signals have been coming out from Firhill for months. Archie saying smaller squad for better quality? Well, time will tell. But if we don't sign better quality then we will just have to grin and bear and see if our youngsters step up to the plate. It would help greatly if the likes of Gary Fraser performed this time!

We only sold 1,500 season tickets last season so we are on course to sell more this season than last season.

You sure? I seem to remember hearing 2,100 mentioned.

1,300 is a low number in comparison to similar sized clubs, but it would be interesting to see where we were in terms of ST sales at this stage before the 13/14 and 14/15 seasons, to see if it's really that bad.

Are the club are trying to guilt trip people by releasing these figures? If so, they're doing a good job - I've been swithering on whether or not to buy one this season, and after seeing this pishy figures it makes me want to help out. b*****ds.

Aw aye, and saw this on Twitter:

PartickThistle FC ‏@ThistleTweet 3h3 hours ago

The club is urgently looking for accommodation for players. Anyone with a flat or room to rent should call the club on 0141 579 1971

Fucking hell.

To rent. They're not asking for a freebie. I can only assume there will be is a busload of Lyle Taylors arriving this week.