Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

"See if I wasny gettin oan this bus, ad come over there and ad rip the arms off you ya Wee tit and batter the shite oot yer pal wae thum, you've ripped the Arse oot eh this park ya pair eh inbred freak show b*****ds! Aye no so smart now someone stands up tae ye's eh? Yer skinny Wee arseholes collapse"

"Only kiddin"

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

"See if I wasny gettin oan this bus, ad come over there and ad rip the arms off you ya Wee tit and batter the shite oot yer pal wae thum, you've ripped the Arse oot eh this park ya pair eh inbred freak show b*****ds! Aye no so smart now someone stands up tae ye's eh? Yer skinny Wee arseholes collapse"

"Only kiddin"

one of the best scenes in the show

When Jack and Victor are headed into town to celebrate being pals for 60 years and blow Winston off at the bus stop:

"Mind and hold each other's hands in the town now, it's very dangerous! Victor; keep your purse with you at all times and Jack; if ye need the toilet, you've tae say ye need the toilet! But above all, have a good day, ya couple of pansy, poofy, jessie b*****ds!"

• 1 month later...

Stuck it on Netflix last night as I haven't watched it for ages. It was the episode where they go to visit their pal who's lost his wife and isn't coping well. The scene where Victor had to empty the pot of piss under the bed in particular had me ridiculously amused.

Stuck it on Netflix last night as I haven't watched it for ages. It was the episode where they go to visit their pal who's lost his wife and isn't coping well. The scene where Victor had to empty the pot of piss under the bed in particular had me ridiculously amused.

"Wummin." Definitely in the top 5 episodes for me.

"Maybe it's because he doesnae like the mint wans, he only likes the toffee wans."

My favourite episode is where Jack and Victor win tickets for a meal and then the theatre, where they meet two well-to-do ladies from, I think, Kilmacolm. They end up at a country retreat owned by a posh Army veteran.  'Fly Society' it's called.

'A prrrrrickk of a man!'

37 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

My favourite episode is where Jack and Victor win tickets for a meal and then the theatre, where they meet two well-to-do ladies from, I think, Kilmacolm. They end up at a country retreat owned by a posh Army veteran.  'Fly Society' it's called.

'A prrrrrickk of a man!'

That's a brilliant episode.

Hard to pick a favourite episode. Three that stick out for me other than the one in the country house mentioned abouve are:

The one with  Stevie the bookie, brilliant scene where Winston is shouting at him and he's putting bookie pens in each of the wee holes in the screen.

The one they try to win Shug's speedy bike back from Tam by cheating him at poker with binoculars

The one where Robbie Coltrane goes tonto driving the bus.

So many good episodes though.

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Hard to pick a favourite episode. Three that stick out for me other than the one in the country house mentioned abouve are:

The one with  Stevie the bookie, brilliant scene where Winston is shouting at him and he's putting bookie pens in each of the wee holes in the screen.

The one they try to win Shug's speedy bike back from Tam by cheating him at poker with binoculars

This.

And the episode where they go on holiday to the Isles, but the borrowed car breaks down as it reaches Dumbarton (as a lot of people do) - Just because Dumbarton features in it, for me, really.

Edited by Boghead ranter

21 hours ago, Rugster said:

The return of stevie the bookie was brilliant, right to the end when Winston kicks his fake leg out his window with over 30 grand in it :lol: