Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Much better than wan a they Sony stations, you know, the computer game machines. 😂

It's not "Scran" and the pads. I'm going through some other episodes looking and I did find similar delivery to how I remember the "throwin hings" line, when Jack and Victor are chucked out Wickes in "Fresh Lick" by a security guard, and Victor says, "shovin'!" under his breath after they're turfed out the door.

I don't think you're gonna be successful in finding it bud! I genuinely can't remember those words being spoken. But I'm not as clued up with Chewin' the Fat so I reckon that's where you'll find it.

It was Jack that says "Shovin'" to the Wickes goon :P

Much better than wan a they Sony stations, you know, the computer game machines. 😂

It's not "Scran" and the pads. I'm going through some other episodes looking and I did find similar delivery to how I remember the "throwin hings" line, when Jack and Victor are chucked out Wickes in "Fresh Lick" by a security guard, and Victor says, "shovin'!" under his breath after they're turfed out the door.

The bit in Wickes is brilliant as well.

"Haha a map of the bloody store.. It's a shop, no a mountain range"

"Where ur we?"

It's one of the most predictable lines on TV but it gets me every time.

Boaby: Now listen, see the regulars...they can be sarcastic b*****ds so don't take any pish off them, I never dae

Eric: Hello Boaby boy, you look like a prize w****r

'He said Et tu Isa. I never ate two ae anything'

:lol:

'He said Et tu Isa. I never ate two ae anything'

:lol:

That's the best line in the show, by far.

Boaby: "Oh look who it is! Batman and Robin."

Victor:  "we'll accept that as long as you go as Catwoman, ya pussy!"

:)

Edited by Marr1

This is the ballad of Mrs Begg...

Me and a group of pals were over in Portugal for the Scotland game in October.  Every night in Faro we were stoating down the street singing that at full volume - plenty joined in too  :lol:

The bit were Jack and Victor walk in to The Clansman and Victor says "there's a money lender in toon", only for Boaby to whistle the Good, the Bad & the Ugly theme tune. Always gets me that bit.

This has always been my favourite bit