Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

Methadone Mick was in one very brief scene this week - he was used to show the confusion re the meaning of carpe diem - he wasn't overused or shoehorned in this week.

No but he is a utterly horrendous and pointless character. Next weeks episode sounds good but so did last weeks.

This's week episode is preceded by a new episode of Citizen Khan. If you want to know what truly shite comedy is, watch that pish. Still Game will seem like the most hilarious, original thing ever after suffering through such dreadful, abysmal, horrendous, boring bollocks.

This's week episode is preceded by a new episode of Citizen Khan. If you want to know what truly shite comedy is, watch that pish. Still Game will seem like the most hilarious, original thing ever after suffering through such dreadful, abysmal, horrendous, boring bollocks.

Bawz. Still Game has been chronic since about series 5. I thought it was bad before It came back but they've somehow managed to even make it worse now

As bad as Rab C Nesbitt was when it came back it's still far superior and has far more laughs than this car crash that they've managed to produce. The live show was absolutely horrendous, trying be drunk over Skype b'fûck, so I wasn't holding out much hope for the new series but it's somehow managed to be worse than expected

Only episode two raised a smile from myself but other than that it's been complete and utter pish

2 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

So Mick still has the teeth, but is back to being a junkie b*****d? What happened to the job? That's just lazy writing. Less said about Fergie the better.

The teeth is a very good point. The fact that he's unemployed again made me think the episodes had been shown in the wrong order and this one should have been on before the one where he gets the job at the council, but then he wouldn't have the teeth. So it's just a cock-up on the writing front.

36 minutes ago, GordonD said:

The teeth is a very good point. The fact that he's unemployed again made me think the episodes had been shown in the wrong order and this one should have been on before the one where he gets the job at the council, but then he wouldn't have the teeth. So it's just a cock-up on the writing front.

Nah don't think they've showed the episodes in the wrong order. They've just assumed everyone will accept that Mick lost his job without bothering to state it.

54 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

You just can't please us Scots, we cry for years for the show to return and when it does everyone sits and picks holes in it instead of just enjoying the fkin thing :lol:.

I know people picking it apart like its a bloody soap opera,  How's mick no work what about his teeth.  On his teeth were they not plastic anyway how about Winston they didn't show Winston doing his community service why no mention of this lol

I know people picking it apart like its a bloody soap opera,  How's mick no work what about his teeth.  On his teeth were they not plastic anyway how about Winston they didn't show Winston doing his community service why no mention of this lol

The fact is that it's meant to be a comedy but it's simply not funny

Why has there been so little of Tam in this series?  He's one of the strongest characters on the show. Did Mark Cox have other filming commitments and had to be used sparingly?

And yep, get Methadone Mick to f**k.  Pete the Jakey had about the same amount of screen time in all previous episodes as this pointless character has in the last 4.

They did show winston doing his community service.