CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Agree with my umbrella brandishing friend 😉 don't think it's a surprise he choose alloa more money and worked with JR before I have rattled on for years about investment in the team , why do we suddenly think our present model CIC is going to generate a huge increase in player budget? It's hugely limiting on how far the club can go are the owners all going to chip in 500 quid each to give us a budget increase of 150k no and wouldn't expect them to in all honesty CIC is a novelty however if you had owners with some cash they very well might we are where we are and at the moment the budget is the budget.

Cowden will not have a bigger budget than Clyde, behave yourself.

Wasn't the Donald finlay qc 2012 Ltd buying shares in the company that has the ground maybe I read it wrong? I presume they would certainly would be one of the bigger spenders. We'll certainly be about 6th or 7th in the league for player budget though

Always love it when fans go on about the size of playing budgets.....how do we know who has the biggest?? I've been watching football for 29 years and never known a teams budget once.

Who know where Stirling's budget was compared to everyone else's last season. Was it the highest, I would guess not, was it the lowest, absolutely not, can I say with any certainty that it was above or below Clyde/East Fife/Arbroath/Berwick/Montrose/Elgin absolutely not.

Always love it when fans go on about the size of playing budgets.....how do we know who has the biggest?? I've been watching football for 29 years and never known a teams budget once.

Who know where Stirling's budget was compared to everyone else's last season. Was it the highest, I would guess not, was it the lowest, absolutely not, can I say with any certainty that it was above or below Clyde/East Fife/Arbroath/Berwick/Montrose/Elgin absolutely not.

Not a fan of CIC but one advantage is you find out your clubs budget which does make you realise the limitations

I don't understand the shock.at JK's departure, i saw nothing to suggest he'd stay, however he played. Why the touchy reactions to the suggestion that Alloa is not that much of a step up? With a bit more application, despite their heady heights of Ibrox and Easter Rd, we'd have shared a platform with them next year. Or does that fact not sit easy with the present mindset? We had players this year who could have lined their pockets elsrwhere, so maybe its not just all about money.

I think it's more to do with recently either on here or the forum on the Clyde message board that someone said they have been chatting with Bob Malcolm who has said we were signing Kirkpatrick this season.

Mcniff from Anan is coming

he will do a good job for you. He's a decent player always gives 100%. Will be sorry to see him go.

Matthew Flynn had a good season last season. Previous seasons he was disappointing.

Jordan Heart a decent keeper.

Is that so? There weren't as many as you'd think in the venue we were in, and the company YOU chose needs looked at a whole lot closer. Your little gang forming on here would be interested i'm sure.

Go on then , Elobrate what you saw before and after game through your 99p shades , Nah you didnt see who i walked in with or who was in MY company, Clearly trying to attach me to an a chap who used to drink with us, Youve lost it son and im finished with you, Text sent Edited by shawfield shed boy

No guarantees we would have the pitch available on that day as it would clash with the annual wellie throwing competition.

Nah, they'll probably save that for when we have a competitive game!