Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

22 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

My only memories of Wes Fletcher are:

1. He always looked fucking miserable.

2. He had some really, really bad trainers.

Met him on a night out in Glasgow, miserable isn’t the word. Never got his round in too 

10 hours ago, boozyBJ said:

Can’t understand the obsession with some of our fans about bringing back former players anyway, apart from McFadden (first time) it rarely works out (McCormack, Ojamma, Brian McClair)

It’s evident that McCormack was just raging we took him further away from Bingley Mega Chippy.

20 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Pitch update.

Don’t get many of them at HSS Hire.

That looks like a very expensive and unique machine. Reminds me of New Lanark visitor centre.

When’s the certain 30 min documentary due?

14 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Don’t get many of them at HSS Hire.

That looks like a very expensive and unique machine. Reminds me of New Lanark visitor centre.

When’s the certain 30 min documentary due?

Tbf, you probably don't get any of them at HSS.

It's being installed by SIS Pitches who have a whole bunch of videos and webinars up on their YouTube explaining how the "technology" works.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Sispitches/videos

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Tbf, you probably don't get any of them at HSS.

It's being installed by SIS Pitches who have a whole bunch of videos and webinars up on their YouTube explaining how the "technology" works.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Sispitches/videos

They're also staying at the moorings #ITK.

I'd laugh like f**k if Moult signed for St. Mirren tbh.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I could see Moult to St Mirren

Wouldn't rule it out but at the same time he's still got a year to go with Burton and both he and his missus seem entirely settled in their "dream home" in Cheshire.

I'd have thought a move back to Wrexham might be a pretty decent shout for him.

25 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Wouldn't rule it out but at the same time he's still got a year to go with Burton and both he and his missus seem entirely settled in their "dream home" in Cheshire.

I'd have thought a move back to Wrexham might be a pretty decent shout for him.

Can't see a massive clamour for his signature, given his injury history over the last few years. He'll probably still be on a decent enough wedge at Burton so he'll probably see his year out there, or move to someone in close-ish proximity for a last payday  if there are any offers and they're willing to let him go.

One of our best players in recent times, but I'm also against any return to sully those memories, and no way is he swapping Cheshire for Ferguslie Park.

Pitch update 2. This time in a video.

You can see each of the individual fibres every 2cm. They effectively act as mini natural drains, support for the grass and helping the pitch look and hold up much better and longer. Since the Grounds men won't cut the grass shorter than 2cm (that's how big each blade is at max) they don't have to worry and breaking them.

Again I would suggest watching the SIS videos linked by @capt_oats if you want to underdtand how this all works and what benefits it brings.