Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

34 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

The Hunter stand is looking pretty full for Thursday night. I’ve ended up in the O’Donnell as I’ve left it too late.

There are 130 odd seats less in it from 2 months ago.

If the fixture is moved no direct Easyjet flights back on Friday the 12th, sold out. It’s either a long weekend there or a connection somewhere.

Absolutely delighted with the draw. Let’s face it apart from the team from Macedonia the other teams would prove be too strong for us. Pessimistic yes but probably accurate given their resources etc. 

At least Prague is closer and more accessible. Also recently voted 3rd best city in the world by Time Out. Edinburgh was 1st and Glasgow 4th so not sure what to make of that 🤔. I went there with mates for my 40th and took in a Sparta Prague game v  Sigma Olomouc. One thing that surprised me was their club shop was tiny. Less than half the size of ours and they were only letting one or two people in at a time. Maybe it was temporary. 

There B team beat the Austrian outfit 8-0 when we beat them 5-1. So that probably aptly shows the gap in quality. 

Would have preferred two weeks between away legs but notice ours may be switched because of Slavia Prague. This all assumes we win through v Sligo. 

3 minutes ago, Swello said:

FAO ‘Well / Sligo fans… Another one of those UEFA ifs and buts. IF both Sparta and Slavia progress past their Q2 matches, then the winner of our tie will be scheduled to face Sparta on Wednesday 3rd July in Prague, and NOT on Thursday 4th as originally pencilled.

FYCvMpGWAAMe-3s?format=jpg&name=small

One for the amateur travel agents (I assume he means August :) )

He's since fixed it

Was hoping the seat map would be available to have a look at how ticket sales are going for Thursday but I’m only getting an option to buy tickets in the South Stand Lower, surely we haven’t sold out the other 3?

44 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I think you can be pretty certain it will be on the Wednesday in Prague because Slavia Prague are facing a team from Gibraltar in this round.

Wednesday suits me but also I wanted the St Johnstone game moved to the Sunday.

52 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Was hoping the seat map would be available to have a look at how ticket sales are going for Thursday but I’m only getting an option to buy tickets in the South Stand Lower, surely we haven’t sold out the other 3?

Hunter Stand sold out apparently.

There was a long queue at the ticket office this morning at 10am so any tickets remaining must have gone pretty fast.

Hunter Stand sold out apparently.
There was a long queue at the ticket office this morning at 10am so any tickets remaining must have gone pretty fast.

I’ve got the map now, still plenty going in the Hunter. The Davie Cooper stand looks empty.

For some reason, after logging into my ST account I’m only being shown the away sections.