Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

12 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Sure sounds like a Football Manager tactic I'd use so f**k it I'm in. 

Absolutely gone at Hammell's quote in the news story btw...

“He had a great season in America where MLS clubs were interested in securing his signature. We feel like we needed some cover in this area of the pitch with Shane picking up a knock in our most recent game.

Like, it took us having 1 (ONE) fit centre back to make you go "Hmmmmm...?" did it Steven?

(I know the deal was probably in place before we sold Sol but fucking hell...:lol:)

Edited by capt_oats

2 minutes ago, Big John Handsome said:

There's your confirmation. Guess we don't need to know how long he's signed for?

You also wouldn’t know what position he played until the second last paragraph. Even then you have to infer it from ‘Shane picking up a knock’
Good announcement.  

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Absolutely gone at Hammell's quote in the news story btw...

Like, it took us having 1 (ONE) fit centre back to make you go "Hmmmmm...?" did it Steven?

(I know the deal was probably in place before we sold Sol but fucking hell...)

Aye I read that too and just thought "Mindless manager waffle that should have been edited out that post". It's clearly not true so why say it - nonsense. I don't like nonsense. 

4 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

Atrocious post. You’re the one who drew a comparison with him and Goodwillie. I mean it’s in back and white. 

You popped in here to give your two cents worth over Slattery too like Hyacinth Bucket.

The steaming pile of virtue signalling pish you come out with. On a fitba forum too.

Away and f**k off back to your own thread.

Calm down. What’s my “own thread”

I don’t even know who Slattery is.

ETA - I would be happy to have Martindale manage Kilmarnock but I’m not sure everyone would. That’s the point I’m making. Maybe if you weren’t in a flood of tears you would’ve understood that.

Edited by Sortmeout

1 hour ago, rowsdower said:

Someone should have told me this. I was only taught to hack people and just run as fast as I can. 

"Cant get the ball, get the legs"

A lesson my dad taught 8yo me before some trials. Unsurprisingly i didnt make many friends that day.

Just now, capt_oats said:

That's @RandomGuy.'s department.

I looked at him last night after seeing his name mentioned 😂 this will sound completely not how i intend it, but ive not got any data on him since he moved to America as the US 2nd tier wasnt really worth me looking at. I can try and add those leagues in tonight to see what comes out, baby sleep dependent.

8 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Another big clearout then at the end of the season I would imagine and hopefully still plying our trade in the top division.

I mean, it's smart from him. We're joint bottom of the league. Neither the club or players are going to commit beyond that (Danzaki excepted which I imagine was necessary for the visa).

From Casey's POV he's signing until summer, if that MLS interest was real then there's nothing to stop him re-visiting that route again later in the year. Good for him.

Edited by capt_oats