Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I mean I don't think there is anything dodgy at Killie. They just have some wealthy owners and directors willing to put cash in.

Which is both annoying, but fair enough. 

McMahon is absolutely right to be on the push to find us some investment and this window and noises from Dundee too proves it.

Edited by eliphas

1 minute ago, eliphas said:

I mean I don't think there is anything dodgy at Killie. They just have some wealthy owners and directors willing to put cash in envelopes. Which has annoying, but fair enough. 

FIFY

10 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Right, I'm back from IKEA, we've only signed a right-back and they had ran out of cinnamon buns. What's going on here?

Sounds like you were blown out of the water by a Kilmarnock or St Mirren fan for the buns

Edited by Eliphas Pettigrew

14 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Right, I'm back from IKEA, we've only signed a right-back and they had ran out of cinnamon buns. What's going on here?

Listen, just go to bed mate. 

Just had a quick swatch on SO for the first time in a long time, as I kinda thought there might be some 'interesting' takes on tonight's dealings. My oh my. 

Some roaster called ppower even managing to outdo all the usual suspects in decrying all things Motherwell, whilst admitting they haven't been to a game in 10+ years and wild horses couldn't drag them back. Why the fcuk are you actually on the forum then you melt? That'll be enough of that for another year or so. Makes us lot on here look like football masterminds.

7 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Quite enjoyable opening up the topic and seeing St Mirren fans gloating about van Veen. Especially when you know he ends up at Killie.

They have an eternally tragic quality to them.