Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

3 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Does anyone know if you're able to stream a match at the same time as your card has been scanned into the stadium , so if my boys go with their grandad when I'm at work will i still be able to stream it or will it recognise that my st is getting used already ? 

I don't know, but tbh I doubt the two systems are that well integrated and it will probably work fine.

45 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Does anyone know if you're able to stream a match at the same time as your card has been scanned into the stadium , so if my boys go with their grandad when I'm at work will i still be able to stream it or will it recognise that my st is getting used already ? 

Let us know

Mrs was working today and ma maw was out so I thought I'd take the wee yin along and see how long she lasted.

6 minutes.
Shat herself when Slattery scored and no even her granda could keep her calm.

Back in the house no long after.

12 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Mrs was working today and ma maw was out so I thought I'd take the wee yin along and see how long she lasted.

6 minutes.

My sympathies to the wee yin. I had a similar experience as a nipper at the Kelvin Hall circus, more years back than I care to admit. All was well until the doors blew off the clown car, and I had to be carried screaming from ringside. That level of trauma was excellent preparation for Fir Park, though, as it turns out.

44 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

6 minutes.

I've noticed a few 1 year olds and younger in the cooper and they sit better than my 6 year old! I think my toddler might inherit her brother's st sooner rather than later . 

Just look at him...
FAJwpeAVEAkjes1?format=jpg&name=large
giphy.gif

Who’d have thought when we signed him that it would have been like this? Even if you ignored the st Johnstone fans, his track record at clubs wasn’t great but it definitely feels like he’s at the right club at the right point in his career. For me it’s the sheer effort on the pitch that impresses me. When you add in all the off the field stuff, he is just a great all round guy.