Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 hours ago, capt_oats said:

That Sean Goss redemption arc btw.

Now, I've issues here. 

Is Sean Goss a defensive mid? He hadn't made a tackle until about March. On the back of that, have they only did this on games since March?

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Now, I've issues here. 

Is Sean Goss a defensive mid? He hadn't made a tackle until about March. On the back of that, have they only did this on games since March?

Must not have included last weeks against Utd as I thought he had a horrible game and utterly shat it for the first Utd goal….

1 hour ago, Neil86 said:

Is it possible to watch the women's semi final today?

Just had a look for it and I think it will be streaming on YouTube. First link that comes up when you search 'Scottish Cup'. , 12.30pm k.o. .Cannae see it anywhere else.

Today's point was huge. I was happy to just try and preserve our goal difference advantage as much as possible, but that point is helpful with utd and killie picking up wins. That dragged St J right into it too. 

Fair play to St Mirren, they tried to f**k it up but the universe was on their side this time. It would have been a total red neck if livi had ended up in the top six, and i think they have to take the St Mirren mantle of top six bottlers now. Shame we have another game on that plastic shit heap now, and Martindale will have one more chance to finally beat us. 

Be careful of what you wish for.Despite feching it up on the last day again,and with nothing to play for bar league positions. Livi historicaly  have got their act together post split.Were both safe from the the drop.Well will feel they perhaps should have had a tilt at the top six.Like us not to be.Anyway look for to both of us seeing out the season at the Vale.Comiserations.

I appreciate the st mirren banter on here because there's a tonne of them so obviously - but essentially I'm thrilled that Lasley, Robinson, Carson and Dunne are doing well. They thoroughly deserve it and I've got nothing against the rest of the ex files there either. I hope they go mental tonight and make Europe when the hangover clears in two weeks.

As for us, what can you say... discipline, organisation, shit-housing, commitment and a guy in the form of his life scoring a blinder. If he'd top-binned a second after that run I'd still be jizzing now tbh but not sniffing at the point.

Fascinates to see what comes next because if it turns out it's (only) County down with Dundee up, next year has the potential to make the last couple look open and easy.

4 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I appreciate the st mirren banter on here because there's a tonne of them so obviously - but essentially I'm thrilled that Lasley, Robinson, Carson and Dunne are doing well. They thoroughly deserve it and I've got nothing against the rest of the ex files there either. I hope they go mental tonight and make Europe when the hangover clears in two weeks.

As for us, what can you say... discipline, organisation, shit-housing, commitment and a guy in the form of his life scoring a blinder. If he'd top-binned a second after that run I'd still be jizzing now tbh but not sniffing at the point.

Fascinates to see what comes next because if it turns out it's (only) County down with Dundee up, next year has the potential to make the last couple look open and easy.

They brought 10,000 tae our relegation decider at Fir Park under Malpas and you don’t care ?!! 

DC741757-F1F8-4F73-B8C8-98214D96B18A.png

We’re due 3 home games after the split. 
We should have:

Killie and County at home.

Saints, Livi and United away. 

Someone will be coming to Fir Park for a third time. Interestingly we’re still third in the away games league table and only tenth in the home games table. 

To be honest the only thing that matters is KVV scoring another 6 goals and getting his 30. 

Edited by Gianfranco

8 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

We’re due 3 home games after the split. 
We should have:

Killie and County at home.

Saints, Livi and United away. 

Someone will be coming to Fir Park for a third time. Interestingly we’re still third in the away games league table and only tenth in the home games table. 

To be honest the only thing that matters is KVV scoring another 6 goals and getting his 30. 

Seems that us having Dundee United at home and St Johnstone going to Kilmarnock again resolves all these issues 

Watch as the SPFL screw this up and we end up with something ridiculous.