Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Never wished injury on him I said I hope someone halves him in two. Doesn't surprise me a thick c**t from Lanarkshire wouldn't understand that though.

Halving people in two without injuring them.

Is it David Copperfield you've got playing for you?

It's in more than the daily record m8.

There's no reason to doubt Lennon. McDonald comes across and the kind of arrogant Wee p***k that would do that sort of thing. As I said hopefully someone halves him in two. Big time.

Surely someone sees the irony in that statement??

I do hope Motherwell get suitably ripped for that shirt sponsor.

Last years, I think we are getting an ever shiter one next year, Still, they can give us money if they want.

Surely someone sees the irony in that statement??

Last years, I think we are getting an ever shiter one next year, Still, they can give us money if they want.

If I was a well fan you'd have to think twice about wondering around with cash converters on yer chest. Bit of a riddy. Like wearing an old firm top.

If I was a well fan you'd have to think twice about wondering around with cash converters on yer chest. Bit of a riddy. Like wearing an old firm top.

Given how often you post about us, you might as well be.

A company that is thriving given how many stores they have?  Geez yer money!

I think it's changing to something more shite anyway

It's in more than the daily record m8.

There's no reason to doubt Lennon. McDonald comes across and the kind of arrogant Wee p***k that would do that sort of thing. As I said hopefully someone halves him in two. Big time.

:unsure:  there is the beginning of your problems.

I am sure 90% of players do exactly the same thing. Normal managers accept it and move on, Lennon on the other had is permanently raging and is using it to get fans on his side.. seems to be working for you.

You still not understanding how this works, no? 

Approach a club.  Play them off against the club you're currently at to get yourself more money.  It's painfully obvious to everyone what's gone on. 

Hibs fans' anger at this situation is, at best, understandable.  For their manager to publicly throw his toys out the pram (when this sort of situation must go on all the time) is laughable.