Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

19 minutes ago, welldaft said:

What about the Ketts ? 

Joint bottom when he took over. Now top of the (bottom half) league.

Who knew we had employed the Scottish Mourinho. Some turn around 👏👏👏

I agree with the sentiment.   But I'd take Ketts over Mourinho every time.

(And you can take that as a comment on both their abilities)

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

How many consecutive scoring games is that now for KVV? 8? Pretty impressive like.

I'm sure Clarkson managed to get to 8 for us. Then didn't score for months.

Pretty sure that's actually a joint record right now. Time to break it next weekend!

Also, that's us mathematically safe. Not sure how that's going to change things going forward.

20 hours ago, welldaft said:

a 75 year old that scores 25 goals for a struggling team is worth at least £500k.

I know it’s a few years ago and a totally different league, but anyone know what Romeo Sensini went for? 

B4F41DED-F5B7-457D-941A-1A810FED69D0.gif

Edited by CoF

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

How many consecutive scoring games is that now for KVV? 8? Pretty impressive like.

I'm sure Clarkson managed to get to 8 for us. Then didn't score for months.

He did….but his 8th was in a cup game 😛

So only Van Veen and Craig Dargo have scored in 8 consecutive top flight games in the Premiership. If he scores next weekend then he is out on his own. 

Some boi. Minimum £5m now 🤪

47 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If all goes to plan, with three games to go he could set a new MFC record on the last game on the season - 

6 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Get KVV Jr a pre-contract immediately. 

Long-term partner who came here with him or did he meet her in Skoosh? Might want to stay after all.....

Joke obvs, no chance of that. Congrats to the big sexy fucker and his significant other. 

11 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Get KVV Jr a pre-contract immediately. 

I would give up a flat in Uddingston if I had a wee one on the way.

Edited by ropy

I was concerned that the only thing that could stop KVV getting his 30 was a needless suspension, but he has quit the silly yellows and although the SFA have abandoned the disciplinary updates, we are two weeks from the end of the season so he cannot be suspended for an accumulation of cards. Still scope for a red though

14 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I honestly think 30 might be happening. A hat-trick against United seems very attainable.

Every ball in that game will be passed to him regardless of angle or his position.  We did it unsuccessfully for McFadden did we not?

21 minutes ago, ropy said:

I was concerned that the only thing that could stop KVV getting his 30 was a needless suspension, but he has quit the silly yellows and although the SFA have abandoned the disciplinary updates, we are two weeks from the end of the season so he cannot be suspended for an accumulation of cards. Still scope for a red though

He nearly got a yellow today in the first half. Lost the ball just a out a quarter of the way into our half and was on the ground. He then tried to grab the ball to stop the break.

Thankfully it failed and he didn't get a booking.