Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Just now, camer0n_mcd said:

Bitter and classless till the very end. 

The only folk ive seen that were in favour was the executive board. If anything the support has been galvanised by the whole shitshow going by stuff I’ve read online etc. 

1 minute ago, scmwell said:

The only folk ive seen that were in favour was the executive board. If anything the support has been galvanised by the whole shitshow going by stuff I’ve read online etc. 

Definitely. Hope all the promises of increased direct debits are now honoured but, more importantly, if you're in a position to contribute skills, time, expertise etc, I'm sure the WS board will be delighted to hear from you.

Just now, Handsome_Devil said:

Definitely. Hope all the promises of increased direct debits are now honoured but, more importantly, if you're in a position to contribute skills, time, expertise etc, I'm sure the WS board will be delighted to hear from you.

Email already sent over from me!

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Really pleased this nonsense has been binned, it was clear from the outset it was a takeover, not an investment. There's no reason fan-owned clubs can't thrive in our Scotland, so hopefully Motherwell stay that way.

I think it's telling when guys like Craig, @RandomGuy. a few of the Dundee posters and others have all been in here telling how shite this deal was.

8 minutes ago, scmwell said:

What’s the mechanics involved for this to happen ? No confidence motion from ws? Needs to happen asap. 

McMahon is going anyway. I don't know about the Dickie position. I don't think punting Feeley is wise. He defo can't remain as chair of the WS but difference of opinion is not a reason to hunt him.

On a semi serious note, the fact they've chosen the morning of a game to put this out is also poor but typical of the situation that we are in.

3 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

McMahon is going anyway. I don't know about the Dickie position. I don't think punting Feeley is wise. He defo can't remain as chair of the WS but difference of opinion is not a reason to hunt him.

His executive position is dependent on his Society role. The three of them have to go.